Barnsley (H) (FACR3) Sun 8th Jan, 12:30 KO

I’m feeling confident.

When is the FA Cup fourth-round draw?

The draw will take place before Manchester City host Chelsea in the third round on Sunday, 8 January. It will take place just after 16:05 GMT.

What number is each team in the FA Cup fourth-round draw?

8  Derby County or Barnsley 

Edited by Old Spalding Ram

39 minutes ago, SKHunter said:

Can't believe that anyone won't be bothered if we lose this one. I really want a win! Those that aren't bothered need to take a good look at themselves. 

I’ll be livid mate, don’t worry. 

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

Could this be the game that nobody wants to win. It would mean us travelling to Plymouth in midweek for a re-arranged game. Both teams going for the play offs , a replay would be a disaster. I’m going but don’t know what to expect.

That's an interesting point, as away at Plymouth is perhaps the most important game of the season now. A long way to travel midweek. 

41 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Very rotated ?

Surprised we've named only 6 subs too

When we can choose from 9 subs this just feels like a kick in the teeth for some of the lads hoping to break through. Why not give them a taste of the first team? 

2 minutes ago, HorsforthRam said:

We were playing through the lines against Accrington. I’m hoping for more of the same

Yes ? Fingers crossed we’ll have that same one touch pass and move, front foot mindset. 
Accy we’re weak but we capitalised with our own endeavour and spark. ?

23 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Anyone know if this game will be available to watch in full, say tomorrow on Rams TV matchday relived? Or because its FA cup, it wont be there?

Want to be able to watch the actual game. Doesnt matter so much if I am a day late ?