Barnsley (H) (FACR3) Sun 8th Jan, 12:30 KO

Oddly the discussion about tickets for this game has happened in the FA Cup thread rather than the match thread. Only the East and South stands will be open. Most of the main East Stand is now sold out so they've started opening up the corner sections that run towards the north Stand. So, in total there are 450 seats available in the East Stand. Then there are about 1000 seats remaining in the South Stand. With the Barnsley fans I guess we're looking at a crowd of around 9k.

7 hours ago, MadAmster said:

Any special reason Fozzy doesn't even make the bench?  Or for the change of formation? 

Any reason you're still calling him Fozzy?

Beckenbauer, Franz or the Kaiser if you don't mind!

I'm determined to get a Beckenbauer song going before the end of the season for him. 

18 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Oddly the discussion about tickets for this game has happened in the FA Cup thread rather than the match thread. Only the East and South stands will be open. Most of the main East Stand is now sold out so they've started opening up the corner sections that run towards the north Stand. So, in total there are 450 seats available in the East Stand. Then there are about 1000 seats remaining in the South Stand. With the Barnsley fans I guess we're looking at a crowd of around 9k.

The FA Cup ain't what it used to be.

I remember being at Filbert street for a sell-out SECOND replay against Arsenal when a single error by John McGovern gifted George Graham the winner in the early 70s.

Cloughie never let him forget it!

2 minutes ago, Brammie Steve said:

I remember being at Filbert street for a sell-out SECOND replay against Arsenal when a single error by John McGovern gifted George Graham the winner in the early 70s.

My dad got hit outside by someone with a bike chain at that one.  Bloke in A&E gave him a nice line of bright green stitches across his head as he was in his words'  sick of stitching you morons up all the time and he hoped his new initiative might put them off. 

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

My dad got hit outside by someone with a bike chain at that one.  Bloke in A&E gave him a nice line of bright green stitches across his head as he was in his words'  sick of stitching you morons up all the time and he hoped his new initiative might put them off. 

Do they use coloured stera strips nowadays?

Reckon I'd rather not find out!

12 minutes ago, Brammie Steve said:

Won't get that anymore with these new regs they're discussing.  No replays and only U21's for premier league clubs in Europe should they choosy in the League cup.  They might be looking at premier league relegation playoff for the bottom four and a premier league North V South one of game every season though.

I despair. 

30 minutes ago, Brammie Steve said:

We would have won the Cup that year. Cloughie knew it. 

15 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

We would have won the Cup that year. Cloughie knew it. 

my time of watching  were the Plymouth one.  Although realistically a win that year would have been unlikely and most disappointing the year we lost to Middlesbrough in the quarter final with Chesterfield in the semi.  I'm sure we'd have beat Chelsea in the final with LeBouf, Clarke and Sinclair at the back and Asanovic feeding Sturridge and Wanchope in that space . A real chance missed.