Barnsley (H) (FACR3) Sun 8th Jan, 12:30 KO

1 minute ago, SKHunter said:

Can't believe that anyone won't be bothered if we lose this one. I really want a win! Those that aren't bothered need to take a good look at themselves. 

I think we're just not expressing ourselves very well.

If others feel the same, I think what we're trying to say is, of course we want Derby to win every game they play but it won't ruin our weekends if we get knocked out of the FA cup in the 3rd round.

6 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

If others feel the same, I think what we're trying to say is, of course we want Derby to win every game they play but it won't ruin our weekends if we get knocked out of the FA cup in the 3rd round.

It will ‘ruin’ my weekend as would a defeat at home in the league. That’s my opinion anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Yeah, bench doesn’t look too threatening, is there not an attacking youngster we could have brought in for a bench spot? 

It looked like Aghatise was left ourt of the U21s game to be part of this squad. Maybe he just has a knock instead.

The youth sides are very thin. Several U18s are in every U21 matchday squad. Several U16s (and occasionally U15s) are in every U18 squad.

28 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Yes but Forest went into meltdown ???