Barnsley (H) (FACR3) Sun 8th Jan, 12:30 KO

Just now, Mr Tibbs said:

Good first half after weathering a mini storm early doors from Barnsley. Dobbin having one of those halves where he doesn't look like a footballer. Hopefully we'll see the opposite in the second. 

At least Dobbin has made chances for himself.

Collins is invisible when crosses come in. 

1 minute ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Good first half after weathering a mini storm early doors from Barnsley. Dobbin having one of those halves where he doesn't look like a footballer. Hopefully we'll see the opposite in the second. 

He keeps getting in great areas though, so is constantly a threat. Probably should have scored his header but alas, I do think he improves us as a team though as we don’t have anyone else with his attributes. 

23 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

First 15 minutes I only had Radio Derby and they claimed it was all Barnsley. Have watched the next 15 on Paddy Power (good coverage with replays) while also listening to Radio Derby. It has been all Derby, getting increasingly threatening. The Radio commentary is not making clear that we are totally in control and dominant.

Barnsley dominant for the first 20 minutes.

Since then I'd say Derby just about edged it but definitely not "all Derby" 

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

He keeps getting in great areas though, so is constantly a threat. Probably should have scored his header but alas, I do think he improves us as a team though as we don’t have anyone else with his attributes. 

That’s how I see it, he’s far from the finished article but he does carry a threat and is getting into the right positions, if he scores 1 in 10 and it helps us win who cares about the 9 he misses? I don’t get the need to single him out over and over again. Plenty of other players miss chances too, we’re winning 1-0 at the moment and finished the half stronger. 

Came in to in the last 20 mins after Barnsley pressing high and quicker off the mark. Had some lucky escapes and some last ditch stuff from Cashin.
Bit flat footed and sideways but starting to look better now. Need to keep the momentum and not come off the boil. Tight game