Torquay v Derby (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

Stronger team than I expected/wanted to see.

That said we don’t have many options right now anyways in the first team or U21’s.

This season the cups are an irrelevance for us given the restrictions we are under. We just don’t have a squad size capable of maintaining a cup run alongside a league campaign.

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

That said we don’t have many options right now anyways in the first team or U21’s.

This season the cups are an irrelevance for us given the restrictions we are under. We just don’t have a squad size capable of maintaining a cup run alongside a league campaign.

Well let's just enjoy it whilst we can then ?

6 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

We need to raise money at all times if we want to sign players or pay teams like Arsenal the money we owe them not to mention the Polish club we owe money to. So let’s win and get another game and win that and get a big fish at home in round three 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

We need to raise money at all times if we want to sign players or pay teams like Arsenal the money we owe them not to mention the Polish club we owe money to. So let’s win and get another game and win that and get a big fish at home in round three 

It’s a fair point. Risk vs reward.

That said, knowing our luck we’ll draw Chippenham Town away in the third round and get knocked out!