Torquay v Derby (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

53 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Bit of a dilemma.

Do we play him on Sunday or do we try out the pairing that’s likely to start against MKDons?

Why rest him if he's feeling fit and healthy enough to play? Torquay won 6-1 last night (I think), so are going to be confident going forward. I'd like to see us at least reach the 3rd round of the FA Cup as we're one of the biggest teams/scalps in the competition until then.

Make a few changes, yeah, but keep in our most consistent performers this season.

3 minutes ago, roboto said:

Why rest him if he's feeling fit and healthy enough to play? Torquay won 6-1 last night (I think), so are going to be confident going forward. I'd like to see us at least reach the 3rd round of the FA Cup as we're one of the biggest teams/scalps in the competition until then.

Make a few changes, yeah, but keep in our most consistent performers this season.

Just that I wouldn’t want a partnership of Stearman and Forsyth, say, playing in the centre of defence together for the first time in such a big fixture. 

Loach

Odurah     Stearman      Cashin       Roberts

Rooney

Thompson              Hourihane

Ibrahim                                          Sibley

Osula     

Wildsmith, Smith, Forsyth, Bird, Wheeldon, Nunn, Dobbin, @B4ev6is, Kelly-Caprani

Edited by Rampant

3 hours ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Caught between not wanting to risk injuries and not wanting to make so many changes that we're at risk of being embarrassed by a non-league team!

I'd go with:

Loach
Oduroh  Stearman  Forsyth  Roberts
 Mendez-Laing  Smith  Sibley  Kelly
                 Osula  Nunn

fun horror GIF by visitorlando

Nunn?

Now that’s a scarily good idea?

14 hours ago, Brammie Steve said:

Could Rams fans cadge a lift on the teams (mini) bus to help with cost of travelling 470 miles on a miserable Sunday in November?

Would there be enough going to fill the empty seats?

Just a thought!

Afraid not - the armchair, a pint and the tv for this one for me 

just a thought ?

53 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Just got here in Torquay, checked in at the Hilton and was told the team are staying here. It’s raining at the moment.

Four hour drive here with no hold ups.COYR.

Do your best to get some good gossip - arm yourself with a couple of lattes and away you go! ? #COYR