Torquay v Derby (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

Had a good chat with one of the back room staff, basically said it’s the same squad and try to win it in the first hour and then take players off. He said they haven’t got 9 subs. Praying that there’s no replay.  Spoke briefly to Warne, he said if I can play centre half I’m in with a chance.                                  Then as I was typing this  Cash came and had a chat, his family live near us. Right back to the bar.

22 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Had a good chat with one of the back room staff, basically said it’s the same squad and try to win it in the first hour and then take players off. He said they haven’t got 9 subs. Praying that there’s no replay.  Spoke briefly to Warne, he said if I can play centre half I’m in with a chance.                                  Then as I was typing this  Cash came and had a chat, his family live near us. Right back to the bar.

You’ve sent our right back to the bar!…..what’s he drinking?

16 hours ago, REDCAR said:

Just seen on their website Dean Moxey plays for them… he spoke highly of us in the video… not a bad player under Clough I suppose… I expect us to run rings round him though Sunday ?

Yes Dean Moxey went on to play in the Premiership with Palace. A local Devon lad who at one stage went back to Exeter City before joining Torquay a couple of years ago. He's 36 now, so lets have Dobbin running at him to wear him out.