Please trust David Clowes

Curtains

3 minutes ago, Curtains said:

You don’t know the facts 

I'd like to trust him, but trust has to be earned, you can't demand it. It is earned over time, through experience. That said, he hasn't let me down yet!

Btw, do you know some facts that have helped you remain positive about DC or are you just pointing out that most of us just don't know the reasons behind this? Either way, fair dos.

15 minutes ago, Andrew3000 said:

I'd like to trust him, but trust has to be earned, you can't demand it. It is earned over time, through experience. That said, he hasn't let me down yet!

Btw, do you know some facts that have helped you remain positive about DC or are you just pointing out that most of us just don't know the reasons behind this? Either way, fair dos.

He had to change so I’m told 

10 minutes ago, Curtains said:

He had to change so I’m told 

Don't tease.

Told by who?

By the guy down the chip shop after a skinful:   "You know what <hic> that Derby, right, that Clow, Clues, what is it, <hic> anyhow, he has to change the manager right <hic> or they, Derby I mean, <hic> are never, not no how, going to score <hic> I mean a goal away from home, <hic> score away <hic> geddit?"

Edited by IslandExile

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Don't tease.

Told by who?

By the guy down the chip shop after a skinful:   "You know what <hic> that Derby, right, that Clow, Clues, what is it, <hic> anyhow, he has to change the manager right <hic> or they, Derby I mean, <hic> are never, not no how, going to score <hic> I mean a goal away from home, <hic> score away <hic> geddit?"

Just saying more to this than meets the eye.   I’m saying no more