Paul Warne appointed as Head Coach

Nuwtfly

3 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Straight out of the Arthur Cox philosophy of the privilege of being a footballer-remember you are well paid to play the game you love- the supporters who pay to watch you and work underground mining your coal are nowhere as well paid and most of them will not live as long as you will.

Coal miners? A strange example to use since the virtual collapse of deep coal mining. The last deep coal mine closed nearly 10 years ago. 

8 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Oh yes and he can’t lose any hair so unfortunately the beard will go

Derby County are properly back

But will it fall out, or will it lose it's handsom and well groomed condition for a look that travels through "rustic" before flying on headlong into "trampy" before the first warming rays of spring start to filter through?

14 hours ago, Jourdan said:

48 hours from now, I am confident we’ll be celebrating our first away win of the season.

And to be honest, that’s all that matters. We want to win. I think winning football can be played in many ways. In our position, we can’t afford to be so stubborn. We should embrace change.

Personally I can totally understand the excitement from the club and from local media. We have a proven manager with tangible achievements at this level. What is there not to be excited about?

Warne knows what works at this level and how to win football matches at this level. If he has to make us tougher, meaner, more physical, more athletic, more direct, more difficult to play against, so be it.

Personally I couldn’t care less for style points. I want to win the actual points.

I’m expecting full on fan boy for the Warne era now @Jourdan nothing less. 

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I’m expecting full on fan boy for the Warne era now @Jourdan nothing less. 

Well, I am not shaving my head.

I am not wearing sliders and a tracksuit.

I am not starting a bobble hat collection.

I am not drinking black coffee.

But I might organise the chairs in my classroom in a 3-1-4-2 formation and start a ‘why’ wall.

31 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Well, I am not shaving my head.

I am not wearing sliders and a tracksuit.

I am not starting a bobble hat collection.

I am not drinking black coffee.

But I might organise the chairs in my classroom in a 3-1-4-2 formation and start a ‘why’ wall.

I woke up this morning and looked at my bedsheet and thought 'why'? I will let you all know later if there is any discernible improvement in my work performance, or if Owen Bradley gushes about me on Twitter.

Just now, Curtains said:

58CBAC0A-331C-4228-BA8D-41AF4F27BD64.gif

26 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I woke up this morning and looked at my bedsheet and thought 'why'? I will let you all know later if there is any discernible improvement in my work performance, or if Owen Bradley gushes about me on Twitter.

I worked in an office where another team had created a wall display of a tree,  with cut out leaves in a bag on which you were supposed to write nice messages about other people in your team and stick them on the tree.

Suffice to say I thought it horrendously naff and forced in the extreme.

2 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I worked in an office where another team had created a wall display of a tree,  with cut out leaves in a bag on which you were supposed to write nice messages about other people in your team and stick them on the tree.

Suffice to say I thought it horrendously naff and forced in the extreme.

vomit GIF

14 minutes ago, SSD said:

Maybe I’m being too blunt. I couldn’t care less about his personality. Why is this such a big talking point.

Because it’s the international break and we haven’t played a game and there’s so little to go on. What else do you want people on a Derby forum to discuss? The tactical set up when we have nothing whatsoever to go off?