Bielik at Brum

Ramrob

11 minutes ago, valakari said:

Am i missing the point???

If we get £1m transfer fee, plus £1m wages ( £20k per week), thats £2m.

How much do we still owe Arsenal??

Surely we should have, at the very least, instigated a bidding war to cover what we owe!!!

Very poor negotiating in my book....

Hope its not still Stephen Pearce at the centre of it all!!??

Hard to have a bidding war with only one interested party apparently.

The repayments to arsenal were factored into this year's budget, so all or most of the fee and wage savings are all available to the club to spend. 

And yes Stephen Pearce deals with transfer and contact negotiations. 

Edited by Rambalin

26 minutes ago, valakari said:

Am i missing the point???

If we get £1m transfer fee, plus £1m wages ( £20k per week), thats £2m.

How much do we still owe Arsenal??

Surely we should have, at the very least, instigated a bidding war to cover what we owe!!!

Very poor negotiating in my book....

Hope its not still Stephen Pearce at the centre of it all!!??

Tell me, Mino Raiola, how we go about creating a bidding war for a player with a history of two ACLs, is known not to want to play for us, has 1 year left on his contract and the whole footballing world knows we literally can’t afford to have to pay his wages this season?

The fact he’s gone permanently for money and not just on loan is astounding business. 

40 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Hard to have a bidding war with only one interested party apparently.

The repayments to arsenal were factored into this year's budget, so all or most of the fee and wage savings are all available to the club to spend. 

And yes Stephen Pearce deals with transfer and contact negotiations. 

Keep everything crossed tomorrow, Brum are giving Beilik a medical. A slow jog round the pitch would be ideal. 

11 hours ago, Srg said:

Tell me, Mino Raiola, how we go about creating a bidding war for a player with a history of two ACLs, is known not to want to play for us, has 1 year left on his contract and the whole footballing world knows we literally can’t afford to have to pay his wages this season?

Take this man out and get him pi$$ed

image.png.e3a2e113d3143533145c3f63ea08361a.png

12 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Still no announcement from Brum. But Birmingham news are saying the fee will be around £400k. I hope they are not trying to chip us down after seeing his medical results.

Probably a bit of creative headlining.

The £1m will come from our side, as that's the most we can get. The £400k will come from the Brum side as that's the minimum they'll pay.

32 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Probably a bit of creative headlining.

The £1m will come from our side, as that's the most we can get. The £400k will come from the Brum side as that's the minimum they'll pay.

Yeah it'll be something along the lines of £400k plus £200k per 25 appearances (up to 75).