Your most despised clubs?

IslandExile

Supporting the Rams since the very late 60s and the Clough era, Dirty Leeds have always been my most despised club. Still are. By far.

Next were Liverpool, the other big rival at the time. Forest were nowhere so I was less bothered about them at the time, more so now. Similarly, I'm fairly indifferent to ManUre.

I've never liked Stoke or Burnley. Or Birmingham, a dislike which grew last season. And in recent times, Boro and Wycombe but that's more about their owners - Gibson and whatever the other guy is called.

Other than the obvs ones like Leeds or Boro at the moment...

The bitter part of me always seems to dislike the teams in the prem that I consider smaller than us, especially when they are linked with rubbish football. Burnley for instance.

Always seemed to dislike Barca and Celtic too. 

Nowadays any team is easy to hate when you are on twitter, the absolute drivel that I read on there is enough to put you off any team

Forest. Bring in the same league for 14 seasons in a row has really intensified the rivalry. As well as them being local and obviously the history with Clough, these past couple of months they have proven themselves to be the most entitled arrogant deluded club and fanbase possibly in all of British football, think they now even surpass Leeds in levels of delusion.

Don’t like Leeds either, other clubs I don’t like are Leicester, Birmingham, Boro and Wycombe but couldn’t really care otherwise. Never used to like Chelsea West Ham Spurs but they’re irrelevant to us these days, we’re nowhere near them.

But no club comes close to Forest.

Forest obviously, Leeds I truly cant stand. Formative football years were in the 80s so I love seeing Liverpool lose.

Manure do my head in for similar reasons to Liverpool, and I "look out" for Middlesborough and Wycombe currently (though I used to like Wycombe as a non league team made good).

If Birmingham suffered this year ... meh. I do have a 1 season only 'grass isnt greener' bitterness thing. Rowett's Stoke and Steve Macs Newcastle, I wanted those who jumped ship leaving us in the lurch to not get the benefit. 

Mk Dons ... splitters.

As I quite like Rangers and Real Madrid, if Celtic and Barca never win a trophy again that'll do me.

Oh and Eastwood Town (it's an Alfreton thing).

Edited by Chopper

Juventus, Forest & Leicester in that order. The thieves from Turin won't even know who we are, we're just in a long line of teams they've cheated over the years but will never forgive 1973. Leicester is massively underplayed now but in the 90s, that was a tasty rivalry as our paths constantly crossed during decent periods for us both.

MK Dons also for non-Derby reasons.

The tinpot Championship clubs that want our attention & still sing about us constantly are so insignificant I can't even be bothered to name them. 

Edited by LeedsCityRam

Stoke, Birmingham, Milwall, Birmingham, Man Ure, Sunderland, Middlesboro, Hull, QPR, Forest, Leeds, Leicester, Portsmouth, Cardiff, Chelsea, Celtic, Burnley, Blackburn and a new addition to the list on Saturday - Sheff Weds - after sharing a train with a bunch of their finest on the way to MK singing when Derby County die ……particularly some beer and coked up (other soft drinks are available) cocky twenty-something little pr1ck in a blue cagoule who was giving it loads at my 14 year old daughter!! Backed up by twenty of his mates - he must have felt such a king !!!       Erm……..sorry…...rant over…..??‍♂️