Your most despised clubs?

IslandExile

Dislike:

Forest - obviously!

Millwall - for setting fire to the Radio Derby Car.

Boro - Pube haired vulture chairman

Birmingham - was ambivalent, but after their antics last season

Stoke - Just Horrible on so many levels

Fulham - irrational dislike

If we're taking out the obvious rivals, Burnley is up there as an overall dislike for me.

The fans are rubbish.

M6 traffic hell.

Turf Moor when I last visited was a dive.

I seem to think we've beat them once in 25+ years at their ground.

Playing god awful football for years and hanging around the Premier League like a skin tag. And their owners investing no money over the years.

Burnley itself, apart from a couple of pubs, is a deprived dump.

Not for me.

Leeds - They are scum. Their fans are scum. I have always despised them, but at least they used to know they were scum. They play good football for two seasons under Bielsa and suddenly they swan about pretending to have a similar football pedigree to clubs like Ajax and Barcelona. It's absolutely vomit inducing.

Middlesbrough - Their fanbase revealed themselves to be pathetic sycophants. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that there were a good number of Derby fans who behaved in a similarly insufferable fashion when Mel Morris was up to his shenanigans, but 'boro are on a completely different level. The way they unquestioningly fell into lockstep with Gibson is embarrassing. The obvious self interest gets to me too. They like to claim they have some high minded ideals about upholding "the rules", yet they said diddly squat about the multitudes of Championship teams breaking FFP when it didn't directly affect them.

Milton Keynes - Plastic franchise customers complicit in the theft of a league place they didn't earn.

Forest - Mostly I don't mind Forest, but their fans really don't handle success well. They were insufferable when they were making the play offs under Davies and a similar thing is happening now. Even Premier League customers are already starting to take notice of the absurd entitlement of Forest fans.

Edited by Anon

Birmingham City.

For the second city of England to have such a tin-pot nonsense of a club carry it's name is shocking. Horrible fans, nothing club. A terrible stadium that they couldn't get anywhere near full even before a big chunk of it got sealed off for safety reasons. Forever doomed to live in the shadow of their biggest rivals, Villa. A fanbase that seems to think they are in any way relevant to football when in fact if they vanished overnight I don't think anyone would give a toss.

Liverpool.

My main reason for including them is the fact that the entire footballing world seems convinced that Anfield is some sort of mystical cathedral of football and the atmosphere is simply unique to anything else on the planet. It isn't. I've been to Anfield multiple times and sat in multiple places and guess what? It's just another stadium with just another crowd. Go to any big stadium with a semi-passionate fanbase and it's basically the same once they have had their little sing song at the start.

Leeds.

Horrible club with deluded fans. Enough said.

Millwall - Ever since seeing a couple of pitch invasions v Derby at their place on tv, a documentary about their 'firm' and actually meeting one of the 'bushwackers'. He was as I expected, a turd of highest order. 

Not really bothered about anyone else although the 'big 6' come close for making the premiership so predictable.

Forest- for the obvious reasons. 

Leeds- fans are pathetic and scummy for the most part. Still remember when they beat us 1-4 under Lampard giving it large, banging on the windows of buses and acting like t****. Made it all the sweeter when we did them in the play offs. 

Sheffield Wednesday- such an odd fan-base tbh. Over protective of 'the bounce' acting like we'd committed an act of plagiarism when we started doing it. Yes their away support is great but at home they're no great shakes unless it's a really big game.  Still think they're much bigger than they are. 

Birmingham- for exactly the same reasons as others have stated. 

Then I'd group together the 'big' north east clubs e.g. newcastle, sunderland and boro. There needs to be another word for them as it goes beyond delusional. The attitude they present is not new either, still remember a clip of a bloke lecturing brian clough on how the north east is more passionate than anywhere else for football in the country.