Kemar Roofe

Longeatonram2020

11 hours ago, Raich Carter said:

And it lists players that never actually played for us. Some joker puts some stuff on a webpage and people believe it... this internet malarky will never catch-on...

All were at the club at the start of the season (first team, U23s and U18s)

7 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

£19.2 million included employer NI and includes wages for all staff. Our player wage bill for 2021/22 was £12 m according to Daily Mail. That would have included part years for Marshall , shinnie, Jozwiak, jags, baldock, Williams and a few others all who left before the season ended. 

so our player wage bill at end of season was probably only around £10m. Since dropped a lot .. Lawrence on very high wages and even Roos and Fozzy on high wages too. 

I think £12m is the end of season player wage bill. About £20m (coincidentally I estimated at £19.2m ?) for the entire club over the full season.

8 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

All were at the club at the start of the season (first team, U23s and U18s)

I think £12m is the end of season player wage bill. About £20m (coincidentally I estimated at £19.2m ?) for the entire club over the full season.

Do these figures include employer NI? I think they do. I don't think the EFL player wage cap does include employer NI though..please correct me if I am wrong in that assumption.   

Edited by PistoldPete

2 minutes ago, Sussex Ram said:

Thought I’d check the Kemar Roofe thread, and the conversation seems to be about employer NIC, Paul Kitson and Mark Pembridge. That’s probably a good indicator of how likely it is we’ll actually sign Kemar Roofe.

Probably because the rumour got quashed a few hours after the initial story. Got to fill the thread with something. 

28 minutes ago, vonwright said:

A signing of this calibre would definitely raise the 

overall quality of the first-team squad.

I totally

agree.

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think he could be training at derby some spotted extra arm in derby training picture could it be him.

That's the remains of some geezer Leeds sent on a spying mission 3 years ago.  They didn't like to own up to another one and nobody told him to step down, so he's still fighting in the jungle-or hedge in this case.

image.png.54937a19be0a4917d708f3d0195b93ec.png

38 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think he could be training at derby some spotted extra arm in derby training picture could it be him.

It could be an Hindu deity after a combine harvester accident 

About as likely as Kemar Roofe