Korey Smith - Signed 2 year deal

Animal is a Ram

6 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Yes some logic is good to see. If only it had been applied over the last 6 Years.

Unfortunately @hintonsboots the past is done and we can’t change that, however to quote the world renowned temporal physicist Doctor Emmett Brown;

“Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one.”

COYR ? 

4 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Unfortunately @hintonsboots the past is done and we can’t change that, however to quote the world renowned temporal physicist Doctor Emmett Brown;

“Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one.”

COYR ? 

I prefer “Roads, where we are going we don’t need roads”. Although I’m sure Mel yearns for a time travelling Delorean.

3 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Definitely want this rather than Stephens. Bielik out on loan, sell Knight (make sure B4 is leading the negotiation but remind him we do need to sell him so be prepared to negotiate), keep Bird, that’s really good business and midfield sorted. 

It's getting to a point where our midfield is bloated if we sign Korey.

What type of midfielder is he? I can't really remember him if I am honest.

2 minutes ago, rammieib said:

6 goals in 323 games. Oh Jesus - he will fit right in with us.

Even with players going, this isn’t what we need. 

I know the cliche of don’t write a player off but he’s literally scored no goals anywhere which as a midfielder is poor. He makes Jason Knight look prolific.

This is a strange one for me.

What kind of player is he? Have to admit I don’t know anything about him but somebody earlier in the thread said he’s comparable to Beilik yet you’re criticising him for goals ??‍♂️

3 minutes ago, rammieib said:

6 goals in 323 games. Oh Jesus - he will fit right in with us.

Even with players going, this isn’t what we need. 

I know the cliche of don’t write a player off but he’s literally scored no goals anywhere which as a midfielder is poor. He makes Jason Knight look prolific.

This is a strange one for me.

He’s a holding midfielder. What a weird thing to complain about. Do you complain about strikers without good clean sheets or goalkeepers who can’t head the ball?