Korey Smith - Signed 2 year deal

Animal is a Ram

I think we need a midfielder who is happy to drop back and yell ‘on your bike Conor!’

We need more goals from midfield and that means someone responsible to cover.

I’d love to see us play McGoldrick and Collins at home with the two wide men Barks and NML.

16 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Cracking signing but surely means one of the lads is off. Lots of interest from prem clubs in knight and Bird. I have a feeling knight will leave but keep bird. 

That would be my preference. 

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Yet another signing who has promotion on their CV, been captain before too so seems to fit the type of player Rosenior has been looking at bringing in.

At the coin toss we’re going to have five calling heads and five calling tails!

Just hope Curtis lays down the law!

Korey will add bite to the midfield and is a better option than a few of the ahem elder statesmen mentioned.

44 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Cracking signing but surely means one of the lads is off. Lots of interest from prem clubs in knight and Bird. I have a feeling knight will leave but keep bird. 

Leeds are receiving a lot of money and I would suspect knight will be well and truly someone they would like and if they bid a lot and enough we would be forced to take it.

Like him as a player. If it was a question of Stephens or Smith then I prefer this options - 2 years younger and has played nearly 3 times as many games in the past 2 years. 

Tend to agree it looks like someone is going. Guess we wait and see who. 

14 minutes ago, Srg said:

Like him as a player. If it was a question of Stephens or Smith then I prefer this options - 2 years younger and has played nearly 3 times as many games in the past 2 years. 

Tend to agree it looks like someone is going. Guess we wait and see who. 

Just posted this in the Pre-Season Training thread.

Bielik's kit number has been taken by Chester.