Kwaku Oduroh - signed 2 year deal

Sean

6 hours ago, rammieib said:

Mayhem when he’s out of position?

You need to stop getting so excited by players who have 45 minutes against a L2 team under their belt.

I will be disappointed if we start the campaign with this player as our first choice RB.

This little exchange made me smile so much - how lovely is it reading these posts after the last year of hell? Just really dawned on me its over!

I think whoever plays full back I trust Liam to get it right. After all he played his entire career at full back (mostly right but covered both flanks) so I think he knows the position. Also in his year as a sky sports pundit was often the one to highlight our failings in this area under Lampard particularly number of goals conceded through not stopping crosses for which I think we led the way that season in the championship, though that was in part to how Lampard set up.

11 hours ago, CBRammette said:

This little exchange made me smile so much - how lovely is it reading these posts after the last year of hell? Just really dawned on me its over!

Yeah, no more "united front", "one voice" or "togetherness".....it's now a full on return to backbiting, name calling, abuse and argument.....but all about footballing issues.

Great innit.