Kwaku Oduroh - signed 2 year deal

Sean

5 hours ago, Gerry Daly said:

Sounds just like the sort of plange/ebowei type of kid we have successfully picked up lately. Lets hope so

Yep, same with Glover, different ages but both well regarded. If they have something in training then having an extended look at them as U23s/breakthrough squad players for 12 months is no real loss, especially as we're short on bodies in those positions.

If we take a handful and just one makes the splash the aforementioned players did we've come out of it well.

I think he would be a solid signing and would feature in the first team from time to time (as back up/competition for a more experienced right back). I think we will need two rights backs throughout the season and see no reason why he couldn't be one of them.

Just now, Ram1988 said:

I think he would be a solid signing and would feature in the first team from time to time (as back up/competition for a more experienced right back). I think we will need two rights backs throughout the season and see no reason why he couldn't be one of them.

Completely agree, would be a deve t back up. For our style of playing out from the back there arent too mamy better academies to be coming from than Citys. Looked very comfortable on the ball

10 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Completely agree, would be a deve t back up. For our style of playing out from the back there arent too mamy better academies to be coming from than Citys. Looked very comfortable on the ball

I agree from what I have seen of him.