1 hour ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

So thats:

10 perm

1 loan

3 new contracts

All in the space of 2 weeks

Bloody impressive

Out of 10 it gets a 9 from me. Get Fozzy signed and it makes it a 9.5

Thompson, Cashin, Davies and Stearman have renewed so that's 4.

1 hour ago, Ram1988 said:

I didn't realise that mate. Hopefully they will help him settle in and feel at home at Derby.

I thought Ibrahim came from Man U's academy after he was released? Good that we're picking these lads up though and I didn't realise Bardell had followed the same route.

22 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Looks like he’s for the first team then. Not entirely sure about that, he’s only ever played kids football, are we sure he’s ready for League One? Mens football is a different game entirely.

Still, I’m presuming he’ll be the understudy to whoever we bring in to replace Byrne (when we finally get that mess sorted), so I guess he won’t be under too much pressure. Good to have competition for places at least, been a while since we’ve had that - welcome Kwaku!

To be fair you could say this about a number of lads who played last year, got to take the step up sometime but if you're good enough, you're old enough in my book. Sounds like Liam is looking to bring in experience at RB too but sounded like he was confident in Kwaku's ability.

6 minutes ago, RodleyRam said:

To be fair you could say this about a number of lads who played last year, got to take the step up sometime but if you're good enough, you're old enough in my book. Sounds like Liam is looking to bring in experience at RB too but sounded like he was confident in Kwaku's ability.

Yes I think he’s confident that we have strong defensive options in three areas and that  Kwaku can provide that bit of extra attacking flair from full back.