New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

So now I’m officially #itk, I just wanted to say how I worked it out. It was simply that Curtis is a man is in thirties with young kids and talking from experience, there is simply no way you are going to get time to go get a haircut unless it’s absolutely vital!

Ok i might not be #itk, but I might be columbo!

I've seen others comment similar. Curtis did drop hints at "further" with Derby. I take that to be coaching. We can't expect that man to keep suiting up for the pitch every match of the season ? But it seems (to me) he is excited about the possibility of being a ram for years to come. Hope I am reading that sense correctly. Regardless, delighted to have him back for another year in the dressing room and on the squad! 

6 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

So now I’m officially #itk, I just wanted to say how I worked it out. It was simply that Curtis is a man is in thirties with young kids and talking from experience, there is simply no way you are going to get time to go get a haircut unless it’s absolutely vital!

Ok i might not be #itk, but I might be columbo!

?

Just now, jono said:

What’s the latest on Byrne ? Has he signed an extension or what ? 
I’m certain Fozzy will do a deal and we now have some firepower up front, some wingers and a solid CB situation. Need Nathan’s mercurial talent, abundant energy and all round ability. 

He got the extension and don’t believe he kicked off like Buchanan. Not heard anything but he’s still liking tweets about us signing players and things. 

On 06/07/2022 at 16:39, Crewton said:

That's not what @The Baroninferred. He reckoned DC may have paid something between £60-65M for the club and stadium. That suggests £38-43M for the club, thus £30-38M to HMRC, unsecured creditors and MSD for the further loans.

I was told the price paid by two sources, they could of course have heard it themselves the same source. When the administrator report is published will find out more, if Quantuma say it’s due to be out ‘immediately’ then stand by your beds next Easter given their track record. 

22 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Not seen any new names mentioned for a while.

Do we think that’s it?

Possibly Collins and a new keeper?

Roberts too.

I think we’ll see more additions but the season is about to start and Rosenior needs to see what he’s currently got and then add/change where needed.

We seem very light at full back positions, especially as that’s where we’ve been quite strong in recent seasons. Another goalie is ideal to provide competition. Another striker that is different from McGoldrick and Stretton would be useful too.

I suspect we might look at finding some younger players (academy or out of contract) to fill the outfield spots. We’ve got some good academy prospects for wide attacking areas that might be seen today.

Edited by roboto