Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

10 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Can we stop insulting Steve Cooper please. He is a very good manager who did amazing last season. Just because he manages our rivals is no reason to despise him. Can't remember him saying or doing anything anti-Derby, so let's just be slightly jealous that Forest appointed a manager that has done so well for them.

sorry

461099fd0809019a3905001b99ee0133.gif

3 hours ago, popside ossie end popside said:

Jeez give it a rest

I think the real reason is, we know he's secretly in love with the idea of supporting the Rams. Of course he has to give it the biggun' when he's posting with his red dog mates, but he keeps ending up back here. Why would he keep coming back, if he didn't harbour a secret passion to be one of the cool kids?

On 17/06/2022 at 12:57, Augustus said:

Nobody sensible would suggest 50k.
I think if the capacity was 40k we'd sell out more often than not though in the top flight, or at least be regularly hitting 37k+.

One things for sure, what we have at the moment isnt enough.

I’m just putting this up here as a reminder, for when the pink seats start to appear in force. Unless of course Augustus was always that one step ahead and talking players ??

2 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Can we stop insulting Steve Cooper please. He is a very good manager who did amazing last season. Just because he manages our rivals is no reason to despise him. Can't remember him saying or doing anything anti-Derby, so let's just be slightly jealous that Forest appointed a manager that has done so well for them.

My missus always leaps on anything negative I say about anyone  . ..'Don't be mean' etc.

Constantly picks me up on it and says they may be a lovely person and it's not a nice way to be. 

She's not a big football fan and was reading a magazine mystified why I was so eager to watch a game between 2 struggling teams at the bottom of a League my team isn't in.

However, at one point she looked up in time to see his face after a goal and she said 'Oh my God, what's happened to him '.

I knew she would argue she meant how upset he was, so didn't go there but we both knew that wasn't the case!

Edited by Chester40

6 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

My missus always leaps on anything negative I say about anyone  . ..'Don't be mean' etc.

Constantly picks me up on it and says they may be a lovely person and it's not a nice way to be. 

She's not a big football fan and was reading a magazine mystified why I was so eager to watch a game between 2 struggling teams at the bottom of a League my team isn't in.

However, at one point she looked up in time to see his face after a goal and she said 'Oh my God, what's happened to him '.

I knew she would argue she meant how upset he was, so didn't go there but we both knew that wasn't the case!

You should divorce her. Constantly criticising her partner isn't a nice way to be, you're a lovely person.

It appears crazy to me, that forest spend 150 million on 22 new players and can't get them to work as a team under Steve Cooper.

That they appear to be in greater disarray for once than we are.

While clowes has saved our club and brought a winning team under Warne, and for given us a period a of enjoyable football.

Forest who insulted us multiple times as we almost ceased to exist as team right upto when clowes took over in the summer, and now there are those who would call for us to offer peace flag to forest and respect to Steve Cooper.

I think there are far too many forest fans who hoped for Derby to cease to exist as a team.

I think its a bit cheeky to ask that of Derby fans at present.

14 minutes ago, alanmarklewis said:

Let's face it, they'll still get past 11 points and that's all that really matters ?.

Nonsense, the 11 points issue matters not one jot!

What matters is that their tin-pot fans are speedily brought back down to earth from this deluded world they're living in whereby they are entitled to be in the PL on merit and could even be challenging for a place in Europe.

Bloody clowns!

Relegation beckons for these buffoons.

16 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Can someone post the non paywall Percy article this afternoon. Could only see headlines but looks like Maranakis is thinking about firing his Chief Exec and Recruitment people as well!!  ???

Didn’t he personally take care of the Gibbs White signing?

15 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Can someone post the non paywall Percy article this afternoon. Could only see headlines but looks like Maranakis is thinking about firing his Chief Exec and Recruitment people as well!!  ???

tl;dr:
He's thinking of sacking the CEO and heads of both recruitment and scouting
If the CEO goes, he'd likely be replaced by Lee Charnley (formerly Ashley's man at Newcastle)
His son has taken on "a more significant role" and played a key role in getting Lingard (though it's not suggested that he's looking at sacking him. Funny that!)
A decision on Cooper is expected in the next 48 hours

7 minutes ago, JfR said:

tl;dr:
If the CEO goes, he'd likely be replaced by Lee Charnley (formerly Ashley's man at Newcastle)
His son has taken on "a more significant role" and played a key role in getting Lingard (though it's not suggested that he's looking at sacking him. Funny that!)

Season 5 Fox GIF by New Girl

29 minutes ago, JfR said:

tl;dr:

I miss the times when we were continually in the "news" for leaked, negative stories.

2 hours ago, Oldben said:

It appears crazy to me, that forest spend 150 million on 22 new players and can't get them to work as a team under Steve Cooper.

That they appear to be in greater disarray for once than we are.

While clowes has saved our club and brought a winning team under Warne, and for given us a period a of enjoyable football.

Forest who insulted us multiple times as we almost ceased to exist as team right upto when clowes took over in the summer, and now there are those who would call for us to offer peace flag to forest and respect to Steve Cooper.

I think there are far too many forest fans who hoped for Derby to cease to exist as a team.

I think its a bit cheeky to ask that of Derby fans at present.

Agreed.   Lets stop pretending its a nicey nicey rivalry, it isn't end of.  I want Forest to lose EVERY week, always have.