Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Every time Luton get within striking distance of Forest they blow it.

They’ll look back on games like today, Sheff Utd at home, 3-0 up at Bournemouth and losing as why they went down.

Forest won’t believe their luck. They have been worse than last season and dealt a points deduction, yet somehow there are three teams far worse than them.

10 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Every time Luton get within striking distance of Forest they blow it.

They’ll look back on games like today, Sheff Utd at home, 3-0 up at Bournemouth and losing as why they went down.

Forest won’t believe their luck. They have been worse than last season and dealt a points deduction, yet somehow there are three teams far worse than them.

Luton have an abysmal defence.  They've lost energy to go with it after the games against Arsenal, Bournemouth etc.  As I mentioned a few months ago, they did very well first round of games but second time around, I expected their limited tactics to not work again .  That's basically what's happened. Everton are effectively on 1 win in 18 if you add on the 8 point deduction and lost 6-0 in their last match.  Still 4 points from relegation after 1 win in half a season.  Will never happen again .

Keep an eye on Burnley though.  If they win the next one there'll be a bit of a panic on. 

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Luton have an abysmal defence.  They've lost energy to go with it after the games against Arsenal, Bournemouth etc.  As I mentioned a few months ago, they did very well first round of games but second time around, I expected their limited tactics to not work again .  That's basically what's happened. Everton are effectively on 1 win in 18 if you add on the 8 point deduction and lost 6-0 in their last match.  Still 4 points from relegation after 1 win in half a season.  Will never happen again .

Keep an eye on Burnley though.  If they win the next one there'll be a bit of a panic on. 

Burnley have picked up recently and still have Forest to play at home, but they’ve left it too late.

None of the bottom 3 look like hitting 30 points, which has only happened once in the last 30+ years (The covid season when nobody was in the stadiums).

Some 30 years ago Forest finished bottom on 34 points. Sunderland went down that year on 40.

Blackpool went down on 39 about 12 years ago.

How can Forest spend £300m+ on about 30 new players and not be as good as Blackpool or even their own previous relegated teams from 30 years ago - yet still survive.

Edited by Bris Vegas

8 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Burnley coming up quietly on the rails.  But for a calamity goalie they'd be a point behind already.

Believe. Forest lose to Everton and Burnley, and they’re in the s***. Take another two points off for a spurious appeal, and theyre goners. We’ll be winning that Brian Clough trophy next season. 

1 minute ago, nottingram said:

Twattenburg will be earning his money tonight

All these penalties not being given, it’s like a conspiracy, nobody likes them, maybe it’s linked to them not being deducted enough points, it’s just heartbreaking to watch…… and try not to laugh 

IMG_5542.png

4 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Sadly Forest will survive due to other teams being inept

Isn't it great that it doesn't really matter though. In recent years, we've had to cling onto the hope of Forest failing because there's been so little to celebrate. I obviously want Forest to go down, but them staying up won't even register compared to the jubilation we should feel on Saturday.

8 minutes ago, Srg said:

the VAR official? Famous Forest result gifter, Stuart Atwell. You actually couldn’t make this up. 

That surely isn’t an official tweet is it? From the actual club? Tinpot. They have short memories don’t they. Maybe one of the options they should have considered was not spunking half a billion up the wall, but what do I know.