Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

21 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Good win for luton today.

A sifficiently bad performance tomorrow and forest could put themselves back into the relegation zone. But have they got the gumption to lose to spurs by 7 goals or more?

They gave it a go, but unfortunatly only improved the goal difference by 2, keep working at it forest, we believe in you.

2 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

I forgot they were playing but reading about it I understand that it was all the ref’s fault again. I am presuming Mark Clattenburg will be formulating a terse email as we speak. Shame.

Yeah bleating again no mention though of Yates should of had two yellows and Dannillo a straight red.

Normal service resumes. Forest lose and it’s all the ref’s fault again!! They really are getting tiresome. Roy Keane’s view on the Yates incident was spot on, he needs to toughen up. Sending Maddison off wouldve been soft. Danilo was a lucky boy also but I think that was the right call, case of slow Mo making it look worse, it was a natural movement to win the ball and not intentional.

21 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Normal service resumes. Forest lose and it’s all the ref’s fault again!! They really are getting tiresome. Roy Keane’s view on the Yates incident was spot on, he needs to toughen up. Sending Maddison off wouldve been soft. Danilo was a lucky boy also but I think that was the right call, case of slow Mo making it look worse, it was a natural movement to win the ball and not intentional.

Saw about 30 minutes and was amazed by that forcefield that stopped any Forest players getting over the halfway line.  A couple of them found a breach with about 2 minutes to go but Clattenburg really must investigate.  Hope he flags up that red card Forest should have had for a knee high tackle.

Unfortunately Forest have a lot of winnable games coming up.

Burnley, Sheff Utd and Everton away, plus Wolves and Chelsea at home.

I think they will get another 10 points.

I don’t see Luton getting any more than 6.

Luton gave it a brilliant go but they dropped some easy points by losing at home to Sheff Utd and squandering a 3-0 lead at Bournemouth.

6 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Luton gave it a brilliant go but they dropped some easy points by losing at home to Sheff Utd and squandering a 3-0 lead at Bournemouth.

Unfortunately I agree. I just think there are 3 poorer teams who will wrap up those relegation spots. The bottom 2 are all but gone (Sheff Utd are barely half a point a game and Burnley not much better). I just don't see Luton winning many games and as you say, they have squandered some good opportunities.

The only slight wildcard is the form of the likes of Brentford, Palace and Everton. Brentford are 1 win in 11 and Palace are 1 win in 9 and that was against Burnley. Everton is 1 win in 11 and that was narrow scratchy victory against Burnley. With both Forest and Luton bagging a recent 3 points, any kind of win for the next couple of games for either Forest of Luton would make the rest of that lot seriously twitchy, given that they are in pretty desperate form.

It's one of Everton, forest and Luton for that final relegation spot.

Luton and Forest both have fixtures that they can win. 

Everton have some tougher fixtures with Arsenal and Liverpool still to play. But they also have both Forest and Luton to play as well. Some real 6 pointers in there.

I think it's going to be incredibly tight.

36 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

It's one of Everton, forest and Luton for that final relegation spot.

Luton and Forest both have fixtures that they can win. 

Everton have some tougher fixtures with Arsenal and Liverpool still to play. But they also have both Forest and Luton to play as well. Some real 6 pointers in there.

I think it's going to be incredibly tight.

Brentford or Palace could yet be drawn in if they don't pick up a couple of wins, but I think, sadly, Luton are still favourites for the drop.

15 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Luton also have winnable games at home in particular and Forest have City to play. It’s not over. But I think Forest will get over the line simply because they have a top 10 wage bill and they should be nowhere near the relegation fight even with their points deductions.

37 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Luton also have winnable games at home in particular and Forest have City to play. It’s not over. But I think Forest will get over the line simply because they have a top 10 wage bill and they should be nowhere near the relegation fight even with their points deductions.

So the players will suddenly put more effort in to avoid going down because they are being well paid? They appear to have put buggar all effort in up until now, and probably signed contracts that said nothing about a pay decrease if relegated. Tictoc was one of the highest paid players in the Prem last year if I remember correctly, it didn't seem to motivate him too much.

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

So the players will suddenly put more effort in to avoid going down because they are being well paid? They appear to have put buggar all effort in up until now, and probably signed contracts that said nothing about a pay decrease if relegated. Tictoc was one of the highest paid players in the Prem last year if I remember correctly, it didn't seem to motivate him too much.

No but they have enough big players in their squad to perform and get the job done over Luton.  It’s a disgrace they’re even in the mix but let’s hope they do a Leicester and bottle it. 

28 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

No but they have enough big players in their squad to perform and get the job done over Luton.  It’s a disgrace they’re even in the mix but let’s hope they do a Leicester and bottle it. 

i'm struggling to think of any players they have bigger than the 3 teams above them, never mind the rest.