DCFC Players' Holiday Watch

angieram

In former happier days it was always good fun to see where the lads go - and who with - on their hols.

So for a bit of light relief from all the legal stuff, I thought I'd start this thread.

I think we need to include those in and out of contract, otherwise it will be a very shortlist this year.

Stretts and Sibbo in Mykonos, Greece. 

Bielik posted a video of him with his girlfriend travelling to some exotic location in a helicopter - no idea where, though. 

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Why cant they have one in the uk or day trips they can train and relax at the same time we need hit the ground running.

You might prefer Bradley Johnson's approach. He has gone fishing somewhere in the Cotswolds with his former Blackburn teammates. They are posting some hilarious videos! 

23 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Why cant they have one in the uk or day trips they can train and relax at the same time we need hit the ground running.

Glad your not the manager.

"Right lads, you don't need to go home to sleep, we've set up camping beds on the top field - fires go out at 10pm" 

23 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We do but suspect they are drained emotionally. I think we all are. Everyone needs a break. Upside B4 is hopefully they will all have bad holiday wifi so noone else can sign them. Great thread Angie