DCFC Players' Holiday Watch

angieram

9 hours ago, europia said:

Yes, why would anyone want to relax on a gorgeous sun soaked Mediterranean beach when they could be getting drenched in the lake district? Even the most hardcore brexiteers still want their fortnight in Benidorm (well most of them....)  

Probably not appropriate so I removed the link between Brexiteers and Benidorm  ?

Edited by BathRam72

12 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

Wazza and wife can’t go on holls this week. He has to give evidence . Legal bill for both sides set to be £1 mill each. But the Netflix series could make both sides £5 mill each. Not bad.

Poor Wayne. If it's not one thing to stress over it's another. What a start to his holiday time. Let's hope the case is over with quickly and he manages to get away and relax somewhere in the sun before the hard work of re-building the club begins.

Happy holidays to all at the club. Never have holidays been so well deserved!

20 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Why cant they have one in the uk or day trips they can train and relax at the same time we need hit the ground running.

not having that B4, as much as I love ya, this is absolute nonsense, you've lost the plot. These guys are supposed to be your heroes, not your slaves!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 hours ago, Mr. P said:

I won £2.70. What will that get me. ?

3 hours ago, Shuff264 said:

£3.60 for me, maybe we could form a consortium?

I won £7.70. I 'll take 51% of the business.