Chris Coles leaving Radio Derby in July

TuffLuff

4 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Been a bit inevitable as he’s not been a revaluation on match days recently. Would say it’s quite likely we will see Colin Gibson back. Thanks for all the good work Chris!

A sad loss to the RD team and us, their listeners. Grew into the role over the past few years and has become a very accomplished broadcaster. I like his tone snd manner. All the best for the future, Chris.

Brilliant up and coming broadcaster. Will be missed. Wish him all the best.

(Give it Big Dave Fletcher till the end of next season). 

25 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Been a bit inevitable as he’s not been a revaluation on match days recently. Would say it’s quite likely we will see Colin Gibson back. Thanks for all the good work Chris!

*about on matchdays

my phone does odd autocorrects sometimes!

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Can he take steel with him.please get rammage back.

Ramage about 10 billion light years behind Steele as a co-commentator. 

Good news, if he's going on to a bigger and more high profile platform, although he'll be a loss to Radio Derby listeners.

He's been the voice of reason for some time on Radio Derby, a great foil for Ed Dawes, and fully deserves a wider audience for his undoubted talent.

Good luck Chris, it's been a pleasure to listen to you these past few years.

1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

Such a talented broadcaster. Clearly way too good for local radio. I assume he'll be off too BBC Sports in Manchester in some capacity, and will have a stellar career at national level. Consider ourselves lucky to have him for for time we did.

2 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

Gibson? Hmmm, alright for reminiscing about 'the good old days' but I think RD need someone a bit more dynamic if they want folks to listen to the programme. Chris Coles is an excellent presenter and it's no surprise he is moving onwards and upwards. Best of luck to him!

2 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Such a talented broadcaster. Clearly way too good for local radio. I assume he'll be off too BBC Sports in Manchester in some capacity, and will have a stellar career at national level. Consider ourselves lucky to have him for for time we did.

Talented broadcaster, aye. Perhaps CK is bringing him in as the new frontman for Rams TV.