Chris Coles leaving Radio Derby in July

TuffLuff

46 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Always plenty of drama to put on the CV.  Getting a job with our local radio is the equivalent of getting a contract at Real Madrid.  Re Colin Bloomfield, I recall he did head off for 6 months for a new and probably higher profile job but wasn't keen and came back.

Bloomers went off to work in London for a bit but came back to take on the Breakfast Show. He was being watched by 5Live when he got ill. He’d be national by now, no doubt. 

22 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

What he said was not racist and a match of the day said same about white players and nrothing done to him.

Nothing to do with colour ?. It was just wrong what he said end of. 

Radio derby deemed this so.... 

As for the person on match of the day it as nothing to fo with this debate pointless. 

Sorry but I do not see at all where your coming from and can't personally respect that comment

19 minutes ago, RYRAM said:

Nothing to do with colour ?. It was just wrong what he said end of. 

Radio derby deemed this so.... 

As for the person on match of the day it as nothing to fo with this debate pointless. 

Sorry but I do not see at all where your coming from and can't personally respect that comment

Well I dont see what rammage black young player only match of day person says same thing about young white players should that she be claimed for being racist towards white players.

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I dont see what rammage black young player only match of day person says same thing about young white players should that she be claimed for being racist towards white players.

Mad face on it

Yes he should not have said it but also a warning not to do it again if did it again fair enough.

11 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Mad face on it

Yes he should not have said it but also a warning not to do it again if did it again fair enough.

Once is to much no warning that's it. 

People with these views have no place. 

Shocking that you think People should be warned if you do this and use their position to promote said views NO PLACE END OF 

12 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Ramage racially identified and used prejudicial language to generalise that all the black players we had didn't work hard enough or behave in a way that one should, i.e. how a white player would behave. He could've moaned and slagged off players for lack of effort and professionalism without bringing their race into the picture. It's absolutely abhorrent and not something the BBC should be airing.

Speaking on BBC Radio Derby’s Sportscene programme following Saturday’s 1-1 draw with Huddersfield Town, Ramage, 49, said: “When I look over and look at certain players, their body language, their stance, the way they act, you just feel, hold on a minute, he needs pulling down a peg or two.

“So I’d probably say that about all the young black lads, all the young advice if they wanted it, that, you know, it’s about, when you are struggling for form, you are going through a sticky patch, it’s about going back to basics, working hard, and doing the right things.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news/craig-ramage-racist-derby-county-football-young-black-lads-bbc-radio-a9338636.html

12 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Leave it now B4, calm down mate and think a little bit about what you are posting on this subject , its the rallying cries backing the team that everyone loves you for , please dont get involved in matters of racism

B4 I have been told you have your own issues.  What if someone committed on them and said that all people with said issues are lazy the body language as ramage said. 

It's wrong! 

just trying make you see. All people have issues If people have the ability to post they should be held accountable for it. 

Needs saying sorry Think before you post! 

No room for people on here saying give people chance on such subjects. 

Would I still be on froum if I aired such wrong views? 

3 hours ago, RYRAM said:

B4 I have been told you have your own issues.  What if someone committed on them and said that all people with said issues are lazy the body language as ramage said. 

It's wrong! 

just trying make you see. All people have issues If people have the ability to post they should be held accountable for it. 

Needs saying sorry Think before you post! 

No room for people on here saying give people chance on such subjects. 

Would I still be on froum if I aired such wrong views? 

Did not mean to cause upset

Sorry for that

I dont contain rasisium eathier it just seems double standards like I said he should not have said it.

54 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Did not mean to cause upset

Sorry for that

I dont contain rasisium eathier it just seems double standards like I said he should not have said it.

You have not upset me mate. He should not have said it but he did and for that should and will not work for radio derby again . 

Worryingly it's the fact you know what he said yet still would have him back that's my point. 

5 minutes ago, RYRAM said:

You have not upset me mate. He should not have said it but he did and for that should and will not work for radio derby again . 

Worryingly it's the fact you know what he said yet still would have him back that's my point. 

I like his passion on the radio yes he made a bad mistake I bet he wishes he never said it now.

20 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I like his passion on the radio yes he made a bad mistake I bet he wishes he never said it now.

That is not a mistake it's a way of thinking the man is a idiot simple 

47 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look I bet changed now but I do think he might learned his lesson now.

You just don't get it. Never will. 

You don't no him 

What as he done to say he as changed ? 

Joke flipping joke you have no idea sorry I am done!!