I hope Mel...

GboroRam

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Does the right thing in regards to the stadium and then disappears into obscurity and let's us rebuild without being in his shadow. 

This...

We still need a resolution on the stadium as it is one of the things that is still a potential barrier. We are not out of the woods yet and MM needs to do his bit.

There is absolutely no way I can put what I want to happen to Mel and not get an instant ban from this forum. 

Time does heal all wounds, so I'm nowhere near as agitated as I once was, but I still wish him absolutely nothing but the worst in life. I want him to feel nothing but pain and misery from whatever time he has left on this planet. The worst owner this club has ever had, a guy who thought he was the smartest man in the room and ended up putting the club he loved in administration, on the brink of relegation, without a stadium, to save his own personal fortune. 

I hope Mel …

- is regretful for his time as custodian of Derby

- is able to support the transition from the administrators to the new owners

- is generous in every dealing with the football club especially in regards to the stadium

- never again gambles so aggressively with something he loves

- is able one day to go to a home match and support the club he loves

- provides continuing support to the club wherever he can in whatever way he can

- is forgiven at some point by at least some part of the fan base.

I appreciate the above is controversial, but on my eyes to forgive is much better for you them to bear the weight and emotional drain of holding a grudge.

2 minutes ago, Malty said:

I hope Mel …

- is generous in every dealing with the football club especially in regards to the stadium

- provides continuing support to the club wherever he can in whatever way he can

I appreciate the above is controversial, but on my eyes to forgive is much better for you them to bear the weight and emotional drain of holding a grudge.

Jesus has risen

Just now, Malty said:

I hope Mel …

No chance

200.gif

4 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

Donates some of his immense fortune to those businesses who have lost money due to his crass decisions and to those loyal employees of DCFC who lost their livelihood as a direct result of his actions. 

I imagine they're still waiting for some redundancy whilst the family is off skiing.  Are there any other charity bills we need to cover as he couldn't be arsed.

I hope Mel...

Writes a book...

Giving a full, candid and truthful account of all that went on; an account that doesn't make excuses or shy away from any blame coming to him, but also an account which fully sets out the way the club was treated by the EFL, the way a couple of grubby opportunists tried to exploit the situation for their own ends and (as far as he is likely to know having obviously had no involvement since the club went into administration (!?)) how any why it has taken so long to sort everything out.  

I suspect Mel's account might be slightly biased, but it would be an interesting read.

12 minutes ago, Malty said:

I hope Mel …

He wasn't even a fan..

3 minutes ago, LazloW said:

I hope Mel...

Writes a book...

Giving a full, candid and truthful account of all that went on; an account that doesn't make excuses or shy away from any blame coming to him, but also an account which fully sets out the way the club was treated by the EFL, the way a couple of grubby opportunists tried to exploit the situation for their own ends and (as far as he is likely to know having obviously had no involvement since the club went into administration (!?)) how any why it has taken so long to sort everything out.  

I suspect Mel's account might be slightly biased, but it would be an interesting read.

Already been written

image.png.a836438cffe9e3498fb42afe6fbd8aa7.png

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

I hope he presses restart when he meant to press shut down so he has to wait for his laptop to reboot again to switch it off properly.

I hope he catches every door handle he meets on the belt loops of his jeans.

I hope every pair of boxers he ever wears become itchy and never fully feel like they're supporting his nads in a comfortable way.

I hope his fridge hums all night and keeps him up.

I hope he wakes up at 3am for a pee and then can't drop back off

I hope he miscounts his stairs in the dark and thinks there's another step but there isn't so he does that really heavy step on a flat floor and feels silly

I hope he pegs his laundry out and leaves the house for the day, only to come home to find all his clothes have been rained on

Just minor stuff. Petty revenge, nothing sinister or horrible.

I hope every Jehovahs witness targets Mels house in the hope of converting him and making him a better person.

I want him to walk into the co-op to buy something for tea and only find Ham and Pineapple pizza as the only option.

I want him to have constantly painful wind that only decides to pass during important business meetings.

I want him to find a fag nub floating in every drink he drinks.

I'd like him to bump into derby fans constantly.