I hope Mel...

GboroRam

34 minutes ago, Malty said:

I hope Mel …

- is regretful for his time as custodian of Derby

- is able to support the transition from the administrators to the new owners

- is generous in every dealing with the football club especially in regards to the stadium

- never again gambles so aggressively with something he loves

- is able one day to go to a home match and support the club he loves

- provides continuing support to the club wherever he can in whatever way he can

- is forgiven at some point by at least some part of the fan base.

I appreciate the above is controversial, but on my eyes to forgive is much better for you them to bear the weight and emotional drain of holding a grudge.

You are a much more pleasant person than me. I wish I could feel that way but I hope he never feels he can go to a match again and really really really misses that. I usually have a very positive outlook but I have never felt about any other person (who isnt a murderer) how I feel about MM.

10 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I hope every Jehovahs witness targets Mels house in the hope of converting him and making him a better person.

I want him to walk into the co-op to buy something for tea and only find Ham and Pineapple pizza as the only option.

I want him to have constantly painful wind that only decides to pass during important business meetings.

I want him to find a fag nub floating in every drink he drinks.

I'd like him to bump into derby fans constantly.

Hare Krishna's would be better.  We all know how keen he is to part with his possessions and fortune.  He'll be on the doorstep for months. 

3 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I hope Just Eat mess up his order

The chances are fairly high on that one anyway, tbh.

I hope every Ocado order he places in the future, is picked by a vindictive Derby fan, who substitutes every single item in his basket. 

Mixed platter antipasti = family pack of Luncheon meat.

Prawn ring = Anusol.

Dom Perignon Vintage = Nosecco.

37 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I hope he presses restart when he meant to press shut down so he has to wait for his laptop to reboot again to switch it off properly.

I hope he catches every door handle he meets on the belt loops of his jeans.

I hope every pair of boxers he ever wears become itchy and never fully feel like they're supporting his nads in a comfortable way.

I hope his fridge hums all night and keeps him up.

I hope he wakes up at 3am for a pee and then can't drop back off

I hope he miscounts his stairs in the dark and thinks there's another step but there isn't so he does that really heavy step on a flat floor and feels silly

I hope he pegs his laundry out and leaves the house for the day, only to come home to find all his clothes have been rained on

Just minor stuff. Petty revenge, nothing sinister or horrible.

Ha! I did that the other day.  Not only felt silly but jarred my back.  

Like ambitious I can't say what I really want to happen to Mel. I would settle for a derby county cultural Revolution style ritual shaming of the man though. For those hoping he writes a book that's the last thing I want. The best thing is that he never is heard from again and leaves the club he almost killed in peace. He shouldn't ever be allowed to return to pride park and a silent ban should be imposed on him if he ever did want to come back. 

I hope Mel realises his delusions have ruined a city’s dreams and mood. He took something that was full of feelgood promise and got too involved, thinking he knew better than anyone else. I’ve no doubt his intentions were good, he backed the bad decisions’ bad decisions. Instead of winding his neck in and allowing his plans to bare fruit, he got too involved too often. 

a lifetime as a success has now been tainted and his reputation is in tatters. He’s not going to be nominated for a stand being named after him any time soon and his legacy deserves to be better than what he’s leaving!

51 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Once Mel knew he needed more capital for Derby than he was prepared to commit, why didn't he seek out a new owner instead of running his play thing into the ground with huge debt.

Why did he bother staying on as owner.

er.......................... did you miss the Gabay, Fake Sheikh,  and the shady Spaniard who had no money?