QPR vs Derby County matchday thread, Monday 18th April, 3pm

Carl Sagan

1 minute ago, BathRam72 said:

All things considered.  21 point deduction, ever decreasing squad. All the poo that is going on in the back ground. Having to play youth most games I guess you would blame the only man who has had the dignity to stick around and give it a go. Well done you

Where did I blame Rooney? This is Mel Morris’ fault, Rooney has done all he can!

1 minute ago, mwram1973 said:

Rubbish, Without the points deduction, even with those 10 game losses on the spin away from home we'd still be miles clear of relegation. 

Mel Morris has relegated us, not Rooney, not the players...Mel!

Which is exactly what I said. Doesn’t change the fact that away from really needs sorting out though for next season.

What a deeply disappointing but frankly typical end to the season. We have never seemed to have anything away from home, goal less and pointless yet again today. For all the justfiable praise for rooney for getting us playing with such spirit at home he doesn't yet seem to have learned enough about game management to eke out a single point from the last 10 away games... OK little to play with but really do we have less than Petreborough to work with? and we score  very few goals too.

As for Reading coming back in the way they did well that just sums it up too. Ince scoring for them too.. how were they allowed to sign him. grr...

I don't see it that QPR have relegated us, 21 points did that. Rooney went for it today in those final few minutes, we arguably lost because of it but he had no choice and I 100% back his decision to do it - we needed the win. Could've played safe and taken it another week and deferred the inevitable longer but at least we can move on now. I hope we can find some strikers next year, as much heart as we've had, we've down because of being so toothless.

Time to give some games to the youngsters who we think will part of next seasons squad. 

A couple of games without pressure will do them some good. No need to play any players that are definitely on their way out.

Also a good opportunity to give Morrison a couple of games as no: 10 without Lawrence and see how that works out, as I suspect he’ll be next seasons playmaker.

We waited and hoped Belik would have been our saviour but he just isn't fit enough and not been the same since his mate left. 

Away form last season was awful and it's contined, cannot understand why we have ever tried a different system away from home as the one we have don't work,we may have  managed a few draws, 9 defeats on the spin isn't acceptable. 

Lawrence doesn't learn and he's played his part in giving us a chance with his goals but played a part in our relegation with his sending off when we had winnable games a few weeks ago., goodbye Tom

4 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Rubbish, Without the points deduction, even with those 10 game losses on the spin away from home we'd still be miles clear of relegation. 

Mel Morris has relegated us, not Rooney, not the players...Mel!

Couldn’t agree more re: your point about Mel.