Kirchner- A risk or a potential reward

simmoram1995

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

He convinced the Administrators that he had the funds.

Do you need proof personally?

If someone has £100m plus there is usually some evidence. A large company. Not one with a £60m tur over and 20 employees. 

I suspect he is the front man for others, if so, he should have admitted this. 

We are desperate but I just hope we don't waste more time on a dead end. 

3 minutes ago, sage said:

If someone has £100m plus there is usually some evidence. A large company. Not one with a £60m tur over and 20 employees. 

Just have a browse of the website https://www.slync.io/

This is no Alonso.

20 minutes ago, sage said:

I too am a bit underwhelmed and not convinced but let’s hope everything is kosher and he is the man to take us forward.

1 minute ago, SouthStandDan said:

Not sure what the obsession of net worth is. Mel was supposedly worth half a billion yet couldn't pay a large tax bill. Delia and husband at Norwich worth less than £10 million yet runs the club seemingly very well. 

It's his principles and plans for the club I'm more interested in than what's in his bank account 

Agreed. But the initial investment must be coming for somewhere?

54 minutes ago, sage said:

The thing is, if he is a front man for others, you have to wonder “why him”?  Appleby is basically also a frontman for others, but he runs a sports management company, so you can see what he brings to the table - he’s got the expertise and someone else brings the money. What exactly is Kirchner bringing?

48 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

The thing is, if he is a front man for others, you have to wonder “why him”?  Appleby is basically also a frontman for others, but he runs a sports management company, so you can see what he brings to the table - he’s got the expertise and someone else brings the money. What exactly is Kirchner bringing?

A nice cap ??

Pinned Tweet

Owen Bradley

@OwenBradley

·

Feb 19

Derby County. It’s never boring.

Owen Bradley

@OwenBradley

·

4h

Rooney: “I have identified players who I want to stay at the club and over the next week I will start letting them know who they are.”

Show this thread

Owen Bradley

@OwenBradley

·

4h

Rooney repeats that every game from now on is a must-win, and that hasn’t really changed following Reading’s victory in mid-week.

Show this thread

Owen Bradley

@OwenBradley

·

4h

Rooney on Kirchner: “He’s an ambitious man who wants to do well for the club, so am I.”

Show this thread

Owen Bradley

@OwenBradley

·

4hOn the announcement of

@cskirchner

as preferred bidder, Rooney says he has already spoken to Kirchner and he is “delighted” by the development

28 minutes ago, thelovebelow said:

His company have just over a thousand followers on twitter. How big is the company? 

Must be a fairly big company considering it has millions of dollars worth of funding. They sponsor the Dubai Deser Classic golf tournament and are well connected to a number of high profile golfers. It all looks very credible to me, not sure what people are worried about. The comparisons to Alonso are ridiculous. Rooney has spoken to Kirchner and thinks highly of him so he must know where the money is coming from. Do you really think Rooney would be so keen if there were questions surrounding his wealth and credibility? 

I've read the homepage of Slync a few times over, as a businessman myself I've no idea what they do but it must be good and clever tho!

"We've entered a new age of logistics, where change is constant and walled-off software is not enough to overcome the process challenges that take place across the multi-enterprise supply chain. That’s why Slync.io takes a multidimensional approach to solving logistics problems — allowing enterprises to innovate at the pace of change while building a foundation for a fully-digital future".

I thought I understood logistics until I started reading through that website...?

Hopefully we get cleaner comms for us simple Derby folk.

6 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Just said on radio Derby that the Council and C K are not interested in buying Pride Park. Looks like we are stuck with Mel for a while yet.

They didn’t actually say that .

Chris Poulter says the first time they can talk to Chris Kirchner about the ground  is late next week as he can’t come over until the Fulham game .

The Councils preferred option would be someone else owning the Ground but didn’t rule out Council ownership .

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Must be a fairly big company considering it has millions of dollars worth of funding. They sponsor the Dubai Deser Classic golf tournament and are well connected to a number of high profile golfers. It all looks very credible to me, not sure what people are worried about. The comparisons to Alonso are ridiculous. Rooney has spoken to Kirchner and thinks highly of him so he must know where the money is coming from. Do you really think Rooney would be so keen if there were questions surrounding his wealth and credibility? 

Reports that Preston had some doubts that he had the money, let’s hope they are wrong….