Fans March Sunday v Birmingham

therams69

Is there a dress code for the march @therams69?

Fans encouraged to wear "all white" especially when you read what the colour white represents in opposition to those that wear "all black" a powerful statement could be made, by how we look.

We might look like a few thousand cricketers, and our current situation "just isn't cricket" but if it grabs attention, then it might be worthwile.

Keep Up The Wonderful Work.

D.C.F.C. Love, Life & Unity.

white-color-meaning-symbolism-infographic.png

12 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Is there a dress code for the march @therams69?

Fans encouraged to wear "all white" especially when you read what the colour white represents in opposition to those that wear "all black" a powerful statement could be made, by how we look.

We might look like a few thousand cricketers, and our current situation "just isn't cricket" but if it grabs attention, then it might be worthwile.

Keep Up The Wonderful Work.

D.C.F.C. Love, Life & Unity.

white-color-meaning-symbolism-infographic.png

Maybe we could wave White flags too!

5 hours ago, Kathcairns said:

I will be there with my daughter and granddaughter.?

2 hours ago, Nijul_cluff said:

Hi mum ?

2 hours ago, Kathcairns said:

Why do you find that funny.

2 hours ago, Nijul_cluff said:

Because it's me Rob, your son haha

They just don't write 'em like that anymore! ?  
#comedygold  

Oh... and by the way Rob... It seems you're not invited!  ?

?

image.thumb.png.93fb38c2531cc9a4a5ffee74cec22e3c.png

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

They just don't write 'em like that anymore! ?  
#comedygold  

Oh... and by the way Rob... It seems you're not invited!  ?

?

image.thumb.png.93fb38c2531cc9a4a5ffee74cec22e3c.png

?? I didn't know what is name is on here, as you can see I don't hide behind a false name.?. He won't be there cause having a new baby tomorrow, so I will be welcoming a new granddaughter. Another rams fan in a couple of years.?

5 hours ago, Addingham Ram said:

I agree with posters worried about both potentially watering down / splitting the message, and about keeping any unruly elements away - as the last thing we need now is any negative press, but imagine how powerful a message it would send out to see fans from other clubs supporting the campaign.

The cat is already out of the bag, and the march has been widely reported. Indeed there are already some Portsmouth fans attending the match to lend some support, as reported on Radio Derby, so I'd be surprised if they've come all this way and don't join in. I bet there are fans of other clubs attending that we don't know about.

Fans from different clubs wearing different club colours marching together could actually make some strong headlines, especially as the Premier League is on it's winter break.

I would imagine if anything, that would increase the potential coverage.

Middlesbrough and Wycombe maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Nah

9 hours ago, Addingham Ram said:

Fans from different clubs wearing different club colours marching together could actually make some strong headlines, especially as the Premier League is on it's winter break.

Totally agree with this. It would be so powerful for all different fans to be marching together as one. All singing anti-efl songs. Let's start a movement against corrupt owners and a corrupt governing body. We've all got much more im common with a Bham fan, a Reading supporter, a Forest gump, than the scum who own and ruin our clubs. Even Boro fans when/if we play them. Maybe we can organise a total fan boycott and a breakaway. Use our fan power for change. We didn't cheat. Forest didn't cheat. QPR didn't cheat. Boro didn't cheat etc etc. We are all just run by see you next Tuesdays who gamble our futures for filthy lucre of Premier League cash. Our scum owners are nothing without us. Supporters unite!

I'll be bringing along some hand-flags - black-&-white chequered ones, and Derbyshire ones too, as per the pic below.

Not sure how many I've got, not in any great quantities though. 

We'll give them out for waving en route - but of course, hope to see people keep them for inside the stadium, as well!

Usually sold as merch for fundraising - but this cause beckons!

Hand 9 in x 6 in.JPG