Fans March Sunday v Birmingham

therams69

5 hours ago, sage said:

I know you're not in charge per se, but will you be encouraging Derby songs without swearing to gain all encompassing support and increase chances of getting on TV. 

Crack on during the game obviously 

There will be marshall's there Sage .. You know how hard it will be though to manage... We have to bear in mind it is a Sunday morning! 

Can’t wait for it Sunday it’ll be a historic moment for our club, see you there forum members. Let’s be loud and proud #COYR ??

A good chant for the march and then inside PP...

"A Derby UNITED - WILL NEVER BE DIVIDED!"

It's a bit 1984 and all that but I think it could be very powerful in its simplicity and dignity. Imagine X thousand chanting it!

Edited by RebelScum

18 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Just looked at the map and it looked as if it's starting from the premier inn near the Derwent as opposed to the assembly rooms or am I reading that incorrectly? By Assembly rooms do you mean the big square where the giant tv used to be?

What I’ve understand it’s the square next to the assembly rooms, if not can someone please clarify 

Just now, Leeds Ram said:

Thanks, just wasn't completely clear after reading that map ? 

I don't think you'll be able to miss us! ?

The Premier Inn is opposite the Assembly Rooms, which is immediately adjacent to the Market Place. I expect most of us will gather in the square to avoid getting run over. 

This might help.

Screenshot_20220128-205333_Maps.jpg