Fans are our own worst enemy at times

IlsonDerby

Idiots recording and uploading videos of the fans singing about partying when Gibson dies onto social media. 

Why?

Why can’t they just be normal rather than idiots?

Why do they think it’s useful to start alienating other fans when we need as many friends as possible in the footballing world right now? 

That video is losing us sympathy left, right and centre at a time when we need to backing of our fellow football fans.  . 

We need to flush these weasels out of the club or their loved ones need to ban them from drinking before the football.

And if you’re going to comment to say every club has this sort of fan then don’t bother, tired of making excuses based on the fact other clubs have fans who don’t know right from wrong after a shandy too. 

36 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Idiots recording and uploading videos of the fans singing about partying when Gibson dies onto social media. 

Why?

Why do they think it’s useful to start alienating other fans when we need as many friends as possible in the footballing world right now? 

That video is losing us sympathy left, right and centre at a time when we need to backing of our fellow football fans.  . 

We need to flush these weasels out of the club or their loved ones need to ban them from drinking before the football.

And if you’re going to comment to say every club has this sort of fan then don’t bother, tired of making excuses based on the fact other clubs have fans who don’t know right from wrong after a shandy too. 

Depending on where it's been uploaded you might be able to report it and get it taken down sharpish. Agree though a handful of idiots can quickly undo the good work done by thousands!

1 hour ago, Dai Capp said:

Depending on where it's been uploaded you might be able to report it and get it taken down sharpish. Agree though a handful of idiots can quickly undo the good work done by thousands!

A boro fan has screen recorded it, I believe the original has been deleted but that boro fan ain’t gonna take it down. 

after Neville’s big ‘we are a football family’ speech some of our nbhead fans go and do this. Winds me up how so many idiots cannot consume alcohol without turning into cretins. 

2 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

A boro fan has screen recorded it, I believe the original has been deleted but that boro fan ain’t gonna take it down. 

after Neville’s big ‘we are a football family’ speech some of our nbhead fans go and do this. Winds me up how so many idiots cannot consume alcohol without turning into cretins. 

They'd have to if it's reported to the social media site - doesn't matter who posts it?

1 hour ago, IlsonDerby said:

People respond that way because it's true.

Pointing that out is not making excuses for them, it's merely saying is has nothing to do with us.

And it's not just other clubs, it's every other club that has such imbeciles.

Football clubs are merely a representation of society.

It's really annoying and I agree that they wan't weaselling out in, and we can all do that as fans rather than just say we're tired about how things are.

Post the link and I'll dive into that thread and call them out and my Twitter account uses my real name.

Robert the Badger.

6 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

There were parties when Margaret Thatcher died. Some people feel justified in these kind of things. Society is broken. 

People always react in these sorts of ways, it's nothing new. The sharing on social media of the 'event' is the modern phenomena.

I read on Twitter last night that a child was hit by one of the flares thrown by the F*rest fans. So, yes idiots are everywhere.

1 minute ago, Mick Brolly said:

I think it would help if we stopped having threads every week that highlight our fans behaviour even though it's very poor and unacceptable at times, just report it to the appropriate authorities.

Or it could help to have it spread as far and wide as possible in the hope the morons read it and realise the large majority of fans think there behaviour is completely unacceptable and an embarrassment to the club!

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

People always react in these sorts of ways, it's nothing new. The sharing on social media of the 'event' is the modern phenomena.

I read on Twitter last night that a child was hit by one of the flares thrown by the F*rest fans. So, yes idiots are everywhere.

Clicks and likes are like drugs to some people, sadly 

3 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Clicks and likes are like drugs to some people, sadly 

Oh I was going to click like then, but you got me all confused there! ? It's true though. I'm not sure I've read anything about how its explained, but I suppose it's as simple as we all want to be 'liked'.

8 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Or it could help to have it spread as far and wide as possible in the hope the morons read it and realise the large majority of fans think there behaviour is completely unacceptable and an embarrassment to the club!

Idiots like that don’t care what other people think anyway. I knew nothing about the video until I read it on here and I’ve basically been on social media every waking hour for a fortnight. 

2 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

Why?

There's posters on here defending the Billy Sharp chants.

Without seeming facetious you've posed a valid question so wouldn't it be fair to ask them why?

Don’t agree with it but let’s have it right, Gibson is potentially putting hundreds of people out of work, taking away a football club from thousands of people, the effect this could have on peoples mental health to who Derby is their whole life, do you think he’d lose sleep at night if that led to a Derby fan taking their own life? 

Yes, "flush out" our own supporters and let Gibson finish us off in peace. 

Perhaps we should have another thread and "flush out" the "weasels" being so rude about to the EFL and our dear uncle Mel. 

Our fans are suffering. Spending money, week after week, to support us in a rendered non-competitive state, even buying up tickets for games that we may never get to play. And other Derby 'fans' want to call them the worst enemy. 

Pathetic thread.

Outside of Derbyshire and DCFC fans around the world, nobody really cares about the survival of Derby County. 

Our fans are keeping us going, not our worst enemy.