Fans are our own worst enemy at times

IlsonDerby

20 hours ago, 24Charlie said:

Indeed perhaps you’re right but I think it was implied.

I wonder, though,  who was responsible for the murder of F**est fan on top of the Trent End where nobody goes. That particular ditty told of gruesome affair with a knife and axe employed to bring about his demise.

Murder was never proven.
He was found that way,,, the knife in his belly, the axe in his head.  The conclusion was, of course, that the b45t4ed was dead, but cause of death was never recorded.

Case closed!

I once shat on someone from a great height, whilst dressed as a crow.  Does that make me a bad person?  

FJe_P8GXoAY3bL7.jpg

Edited by Mucker1884

45 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Wycombe game has been stopped due to MK Dons fans singing the same vile song about Akinfenwa that our idiot fans felt appropriate to sing about Sharpe. 

You have the right to wind people up, absolutely. You don’t have the right to abuse people verbally or physically. 

What's that got to do with us? 

1 hour ago, IlsonDerby said:

Wycombe game has been stopped due to MK Dons fans singing the same vile song about Akinfenwa that our idiot fans felt appropriate to sing about Sharpe. 

You have the right to wind people up, absolutely. You don’t have the right to abuse people verbally or physically. 

Hey buddy

I never ever ever sung billy sharp song it was disgusting I know love lost between us and him. Some fans let us rest of us down they dont know were line is.

4 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

Akinfenwa is a beast on FIFA

4 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

No doubt Couhig will be putting a claim in against MK Dons next.

At the time of writing, Wycombe had not addressed the chant on social media accounts.

The game marred the events in the first half at Adams Park before play resumed, with Wycombe going into the interval behind after a goal from Scott Twine after 13 minutes.

MK Dons now face an anxious wait to see if there is further punishment to come from the Football Association, which could depend on if Wycombe make an official complaint.

Couhig the WW Chairman is looking at getting the 3 points and substantial damages from MK Dons for the abuse of Akinfenwa

38 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

At the time of writing, Wycombe had not addressed the chant on social media accounts.

The game marred the events in the first half at Adams Park before play resumed, with Wycombe going into the interval behind after a goal from Scott Twine after 13 minutes.

MK Dons now face an anxious wait to see if there is further punishment to come from the Football Association, which could depend on if Wycombe make an official complaint.

Couhig the WW Chairman is looking at getting the 3 points and substantial damages from MK Dons for the abuse of Akinfenwa

On Sky, they reported the stoppage as a medical emergency in the crowd.