Fans are our own worst enemy at times

IlsonDerby

8 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

It’s OK to make that summation from the comfort of your armchair but I can assure you if one of the bricks and stones that was rained down on us on the underpass had connected with someone’s head it could have been very nasty. So please don’t make comments on something you know nothing about other than something on Facebook 

It’s to be hoped they were the ones arrested. 17 people but it doesn’t say where they were from. My lad said he nearly got hit by a brick and a few of his mates had punches thrown at them, he said it was just as bad as Coventry.

2 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

It’s to be hoped they were the ones arrested. 17 people but it doesn’t say where they were from. My lad said he nearly got hit by a brick and a few of his mates had punches thrown at them, he said it was just as bad as Coventry.

It was worse than Coventry mainly down to police, all though large in numbers not having any sort of coordinated plan of containment. Having said that In all my visits to the Riverside I have never seen any trouble. We all know what the difference was this time.

19 minutes ago, Boro chap said:

There are some clips on YouTube with some pockets of trouble in the town, I have to say like many Boro fans I have always admired and like Derby county football club, I hope this is just a stupid small chapter between our two clubs and hopefully get back to the friendly banter we have always had.

hope you stay up and go to better things in the future UTB and Derby.

For all that's been over the last wee while, at the heart of it Boro and Derby are both working class citys that love their football club, and yes, it might take a while but hpoefully the bad feelings pass.

I prefered it when the extent i thought about boro was "we never bloody win at the riverside" and "do you remember that time they tried to sign rob hulse and then he was rubbish afterwards"