EFL statement

RoyMac5

4 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Arbitration is setting out of court really, isn't it? You're just asking someome else to agree how that number is agreed upon. Of course, as with everything else, your point is well made in that we will need to prove we have the funds to cover the delays others will impose. A bit like Novak in Melbourne, he could fight all he wanted but once his first round match was due to start the whole thing becomes irrelevant.

I assume Parry meant LAP or whoever we went through last time?

My reply to Rick Parry today 17/01/2022.

Mr Parry,

Thank you for the reply.

I did not mention ‘killing’ Derby County so I am little confused why you would use such a term.

You have not answered if my points from my previous email.

Can you please answer how your proceedings are transparent bearing in mind one of your representatives is from Middlesbrough who have a dubious legal claim lodged against us. Surely while this ‘claim’ exists he should be removed from his position? This would be akin to having the family member of a victim of crime on a jury. It would look biased and unfair.

I find it highly suspicious that as soon as we got allegedly close to appointing a preferred bidder and potential new owner we have been slapped with another demand. Now as we all know a new owner with funds in early January would only boost our survival chances then all of a sudden we given a new demand with a deadline of the 1st February (just after the transfer window closes)

Yes, this is cynical but as I say I find it suspicious. I was never one for a witch hunt or vendetta previously. Mr Morris was an idiot and he broke the rules. So we deserved our punishment, which we have taken. However, it now seems that certain chairmen wants us relegated no matter what and so do the league. It is also interesting that this demand comes after media reports that other clubs are annoyed we have rejected bids. Bids I might add for our academy players. I do not believe in coincidences and this is all too coincidental.

Mr Parry has very quickly responded to my last email. He states that Neil Bausor is not present when they debate the legal claims.

He also states that the new demands are not new. So either the administrators are not being honest or the EFL are.

Either way I actually think the administrators thought this would be done by January at the latest making this demand null and void.

Then things haven’t panned out leaving them in a tight spot.

2 minutes ago, Warwick Ram said:

Mr Parry has very quickly responded to my last email. He states that Neil Bausor is not present when they debate the legal claims.

He also states that the new demands are not new. So either the administrators are not being honest or the EFL are.

Either way I actually think the administrators thought this would be done by January at the latest making this demand null and void.

if discussions are not properly minuted at these meetings and those minutes not agreed by all parties, its all too easy for "misunderstandings" to occur.....

EFL: "these claims from Boro and Wycombe really need to be sorted"

Quantuma: "all good - our legal analysis shows they have no basis in law and can be set aside"

EFL: " Oh, but when we said "sorted" we meant "paid in full" - how thick are you and why haven't you had a whip round in the last 4 months. I'm sure we made it clear......?

8 minutes ago, Warwick Ram said:

Has he not, In another email reply, denied knowing what the legal claims are?

But here is Neil being removed from the room to discuss the claims. 

20 minutes ago, Warwick Ram said:

As I understood it, he hadn't looked at these legal claims so one way or the other that shows he's a lying poohouse.

41 minutes ago, Warwick Ram said:

I suggested a supporter representative at meetings between the administrators and the EFL. Mr Parry thinks this is an interesting idea.

I said this is the only way we know what exactly is happening.

Who is going to attend?

Do they have sausages.

I understand why the EFL would want us to show that we have the funds to continue but I would have thought that a simple acknowledgment of this from the preferred bidder would have placated them.

i don’t understand the Wycombe/Middlesbrough thing. They have not started the process of going to court (as they cannot under Insolvency rules) and they have not asked the EFL for arbitration. Therefore  I don’t see how it can be seen as a debt. 

i think the rumour of the Administration trying to circumvent the rules re leaving administration has to be false as that would be stupid. I’m sure their legal stance is likely to be around Wycombe and Middlesbrough. Unless they are trying to get HMRC to be classified as a lessor creditor so that they only get 25%.

mel didn’t play with a straight bat and I was hoping that we would from now on

1 minute ago, Woodley Ram said:

i think the rumour of the Administration trying to circumvent the rules re leaving administration has to be false as that would be stupid. I’m sure their legal stance is likely to be around Wycombe and Middlesbrough. Unless they are trying to get HMRC to be classified as a lessor creditor so that they only get 25%.

mel didn’t play with a straight bat and I was hoping that we would from now on

Not sure where you got this bit from?

18 minutes ago, Warwick Ram said:

I suggested a supporter representative at meetings between the administrators and the EFL. Mr Parry thinks this is an interesting idea.

I said this is the only way we know what exactly is happening.

Who is going to attend?

Think you misunderstood.  In latest Boro news ' Middlesbrough fan rep to sit in on legal case fantasy between admin and EFL'