Sheffield United (H) Matchday Thread Saturday 15th January 3pm

Anag Ram

Please please please let somebody with the money and an understanding of what football really is be watching what’s happening at Derby ,let it be someone with the same fight and spirit of this football club ,

DUCK THE EFL , we are Derby county not a handful of self important jumped up clowns in shiny suites destroying football under false pretences 

Brilliant performance from the lads, this is a proper bunch of players who quite rightly get backed by the fans.

Lawrence, two superb goals and leading from the front… please don’t leave before next Saturday!

Ebosele, joint MOM for me and he’s only going to get better. I assume that we’ll receive some derisory bids for him too.

If (and it’s a massive if) we can keep our players then we have a massive opportunity in what is a 20 game mini season to stay up and in turn give a big middle finger to Gibson.

Also just back. Sung my heart out with the rest of us in the SS. Unbelieveable couple of goals from Tom. If this is his last game for us (and I hope this isn't the case) what a way to sign off. If and its a big if he goes a lot of the transfer fee may keep us going to the end of the season. So proud of the team and support today. We outsung the United fans literally from the start. Come on you Rams! From a very very proud Ram!

Who's up for a "Survival Saturday" in Blackpool on 30th April?  Make a weekend of it, and to hell with all this crap about fighting to the end.

We can then welcome Cardiff with open arms, and donate them the final 3 points of the season, as we stop fightin', and start lovin' (Sheep, obvs!)!  

To hell with it, I say!

?

Tom Lawrence totally excellent today - Rooney the only man to get anything consistent and positive out of him ! 
those goals today might give a premiership club the incentive to pay us a chunk of money for him - £5 million on Monday please then we can have our embargo lifted can’t we and then maybe sign a few loans who Rooney wants - you never know