Sheffield United (H) Matchday Thread Saturday 15th January 3pm

Anag Ram

50 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Watch it on Quest.

49 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Go on YouTube. 

Already seen the Quest highlights posted on here, I imagine that on their website you would need a VPN? Yes, I could watch on YouTube, but surely the official website of the club could have added 5 seconds more of coverage?

52 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Already seen the Quest highlights posted on here, I imagine that on their website you would need a VPN? Yes, I could watch on YouTube, but surely the official website of the club could have added 5 seconds more of coverage?

The highlights aren't put together by the club AFAIK

3 minutes ago, Crewton said:

The highlights aren't put together by the club AFAIK

That may well be the case, but it just seems incredible that the buildup to one of the best Derby County goals scored in recent history isn't shown on their own website. Whoever edited the video needs to think if they are competent enough to do the job. Sorry for the rant, and just can't understand how such an important part of the buildup to the goal wasn't shown. What next, the players celebrating but not actually showing the goals going in?

36 minutes ago, richinspain said:

That may well be the case, but it just seems incredible that the buildup to one of the best Derby County goals scored in recent history isn't shown on their own website. Whoever edited the video needs to think if they are competent enough to do the job. Sorry for the rant, and just can't understand how such an important part of the buildup to the goal wasn't shown. What next, the players celebrating but not actually showing the goals going in?

There may be a contractual reason why the highlights on the club website can't be tinkered with, I don't know.

The club has tweeted full clips of both goals showing all the build-up as I posted up earlier.