How are you feeling?

IslandExile

How are you feeling?  

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Time for a poll.

How are you feeling?

Obviously, most - if not all of us - do not know what's happening. And, of course, we all want the best for the club.

We probably have a mix of emotions - including anger at Mel, the EFL and the chancers at Boro and Wycombe. But I cannot include so many different options to cover the full range of likely emotions.

So, I've focused on how you're feeling about our exit from Administration.

Are you confident that we will come out of it soon, with a new owner and a bright future?

Or are you thinking we're heading for a Phoenix club that starts life in some Sunday morning Pub League?

If the available poll options don't cover it for you, then don't moan about polls, just tell us how you feel in the comments. Thanks.

Preferred bidder will be announced soon I think but a deal could drag on for a while yet, as we try to get a CVA. Given there seems to be a sizeable gap (if reports are to be believed) between the bid and what the creditors are owed, it could be a restructuring plan which will be drawn out and likely lead to more points deduction pain down the line. But I’d take that, if we have a responsible owner who will get us back on an even kilter eventually. I’m confident we won’t be liquidated. 

10 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Time for a poll.

How are you feeling?

Obviously, most - if not all of us - do not know what's happening. And, of course, we all want the best for the club.

We probably have a mix of emotions - including anger at Mel, the EFL and the chancers at Boro and Wycombe. But I cannot include so many different options to cover the full range of likely emotions.

So, I've focused on how you're feeling about our exit from Administration.

Are you confident that we will come out of it soon, with a new owner and a bright future?

Or are you thinking we're heading for a Phoenix club that starts life in some Sunday morning Pub League?

If the available poll options don't cover it for you, then don't moan about polls, just tell us how you feel in the comments. Thanks.

Over Covid now ta, how are you????

7 hours ago, OUTSIDER said:

Feeling sh@t, as I got the rona and Coventry away in the cup has to be cancelled.... ??

As for take over.. no worries as we have been informed that its imminent ?

Hope you've contacted Red Bull and Smirnoff and told them to cut back on production for the next week.