Where in the world?

Vienna

Chad

Racecourse Rovers

With no family ties to The Rams or indeed football in general, it was my next door neighbour who got free tickets via the "Who you know, not what you know" method, and dragged me along for company, to what was subsequently to be known as "My first ever Rams game".  After a drab 0-0 draw against Carlisle, we were presented with a very large and very shiny trophy, and if truth be known, my immediate thought was "Ooh, this is all rather nice.  I might continue doing this for the rest of my life".

I now know, of course, that is was all just one almighty con, and I fell for it, hook, line, and sinker!  What a dork!   

Live in Woodford Green in NE London

Leyton Orient, and The Irons (as they appear to be called now instead of The Hammers)

born and bred in Derby (Abingdon Street off Osmaston Road until aged 8, then DairyHouse Road till I was 15 then to Valley Road Chaddo) Taken to my first Rams experience in early 1950s by my Dad. I was born in the year Derby won the cup. It’s in the blood

4 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

Live in Woodford Green in NE London

Leyton Orient, and The Irons (as they appear to be called now instead of The Hammers)

born and bred in Derby (Abingdon Street off Osmaston Road until aged 8, then DairyHouse Road till I was 15 then to Valley Road Chaddo) Taken to my first Rams experience in early 1950s by my Dad. I was born in the year Derby won the cup. It’s in the blood

5mins through the woods across the park from where I was born...off Main Drive

3 hours ago, Vienna said:

Where? (County / Country)

Nearest league team? (If not DCFC)

Why the Rams?

I’ll start....

West Midlands

Wolves

50 years - just the way it is!!

Oxford/Oxfordshire

Oxford Utd

Coolest kid in my year at school in Leicester was a Rams fan and I wanted to be his best mate - 42 years later I’m still smitten.