Where in the world?

Vienna

Where? (County / Country)

Returned to the E.Mids to semi-retire from a working life in Beds. Now resident in Leicestershire

Nearest league team? (If not DCFC)

Toss up between Notts Forest and Leicestah City

Why the Rams?

Born in Nightingale Maternity Hospital on London Road.  3rd generation Ram.  Grandpa was a steward at the BBG, so went along with him and my Dad for my baptism (both sadly no longer with us).  Son and Daughter in Bucks and Cambs, but brought up in the right way to follow the tradtition! COYR?

Foston derbyshire                                 burton albion                                   parents from leek so dad used to watch stoke. When we moved to Derby he started to watch the rams. My first match chelsea cup match 1968, need i say more.

10 hours ago, Turk Thrust said:

Maine Drive. Roosevelt Avenue, Trenton Green, The Kingfisher.  It’s all coming back to me……..after 40 years

Yes it was my playground, Kingfisher now gone along with the JFK pub, I have a mooch down there every now and then, Park at the precinct on Notts Road, Pass the Park Hotel, Through the Park, Valley Road, Lexington Rd, Roosevelt Ave, Maine Dr, Tennesee Rd, Across the Brook, Wilmot Arms pub, Chadd Lane End and back to the car.

Memories aye ?

Born in Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire, now living in beautiful Belper in Derbyshire.

Nearest team growing up was Burton Albion - I'm pleased that they are doing well.

Started supporting Derby whilst I was at school in the 1970's because they were local . My Uncle took me to matches at the BBG. They have been my team ever since.

Edited by Miggins

Devon

Exeter City

Lived in Burton, and my Dad went to the BBG via the Anglesey Arms. He still talks about John Royle and the legendary Harold Johnson, who could down a pint in 3 seconds. Went to my first game in October 1971 v Arsenal, won 2-1 with Steve Powell making his professional debut. Gladys was my favourite player.