Where in the world?

Vienna

Sheffield

Sheffield Wednesday

Brian Clough made me a Derby fan back in 1969.

I used to watch United and Wednesday on altenative weekends with my friends.

I went to the last match of the season when the Owls went down after losing at home to Man City. Derby finished fourth in their first season in the old first division that season.

I remember we lost 5-0 at Southamton in the league Cup in 1974 and I decided I would support Liverpool instead. ( I was only young)

Lasted only 3 days and then I realised I was a Ram forever. 52 years later and season tickets at the BBG and Pride Park.

Saaaarf London, now residing in the leafy idyll of Oxfordshire. The boy done good ?

The Mighty Oxford United - have attended a few games over the years with a mate of mine who supports Wimbledon AFC.

First ever match was a Chelski game with Chelski mad uncle presumably hoping I'd follow his lead. Ended up supporting the opposition as the Chelsea fans were clearly a bunch of Gibsons. That opponent happened to be Derby. Stuck with them ever since.

Born in St Mary Maternity Home, 1946, early life Ossie Park Road. Now in Mickleover. 

Nearest club Mickleover Sports. 

Used to listen to the roars from the BBG with me mates playing around Abbo St and Cotton Lane, first game mid fifties, Upper Tier Normo End, family took me and the rest is history! 

Unfortunately, poor health now dictates and can only go to the odd game with my son, but boy what memories!