Where in the world?

Vienna

Cambridgeshire

Peterborough United

Glory Hunter: When I was a young lad and starting to take interest in football, we were the team (74-75) so here is where I hung my hat. I could of opted to be a Red Manc like the rest of my immediate family but stood firm against the peer pressure. In terms of honours won, I obviously took the wrong path ? but wouldn't/couldn't change that choice.

On 01/01/2022 at 19:19, ScamRam said:

Lincolnshire

Gainsborough Trinity

Glory Hunter from 1972. When you choose your team, you never, ever, ever, good times or bad, ever change ?

A few years ago there was a Skysports football ad with dad talking to his son at the front of the terraces, saying “Choose wisely, so , because when you choose tour club, it’s yours for life”.

So true!

Just now, Vienna said:

Thanks for all the answers - nothing we didn't know but....

All over England

Wales

Scotland

Iceland

Finland

Turkey

Mexico

USA

Canada

Japan

Australia

and many others I'm sure. Which potential buyers wouldn't see the opportunity?

Oohhhhh. Very clever!! Love it!! 

???????????

15 hours ago, eccles the ram said:

Derby

Burton Albion

Was in same class as Steve Powell (also played in same School team) so when he made his debut at the age of 16 years against Liverpool (won 1 0- McGovern 7th minute) it was rude not too. Followed the Rams ever since.

I was same year at school as Martin Powell ...Steve's brother.(Henry Cav)

Well the secret's going to be out soon enough so I might as well say here. You remember that mysterious cube the Chinese rover has spotted on the far side of the Moon? Looks like I'm going to have to move. Maybe if I disguise it as some giant boulders before the thing reaches here, they'll never know?

This means the nearest club varies, but it's always somewhere in the tropics as the plane of the Moon's rotation only varies a little above and below the equator.

I shared a season ticket with my older brother from when I was 5, so there wasn't much choice. But it meant I bore witness to the greatest period in the club's history.

Near the hamlet of Llanymawddwy in Snowdonia, Gwynedd, North Wales.

Nearest league team is Bala Town or for the EFL Shrewsbury I guess.

I was born and spent my early years in Derby then Belper from the age of 6 (1977). I don't know why I support Derby, it just feels like it was an entirely natural process. I absolutely loved going when I was a kid - win, lose or draw - wish it was like that now!