The Administration Thread

Boycie

35 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

If you think about it Mel could sort this in 5 minutes. He drops the stadium price by 7 million to prospective new owners, that money pays off the blood sucking parasites and the takeover is good to go. But Mel's ego is as big as the Gibbon's so he would rather see the Rams go to the wall than end the feud he has with the joker. I hate the thought of Boro getting a penny but this could be resolved pretty quickly....

Can’t agree. This would instantly legitimise their claim. That would be insane Jimbo. They would just say that Derby have accepted they “cheated” and paid compensation. Mediation as suggested by the EFL is just a posh way of saying you have to give the parasites some of f your money. Extortion. 

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

And what about all the small local creditors such as our David and St John Amb? Its disgraceful that the chairman of a club representing a town where many are not affluent (being polite) should be taking this stance at the detriment of such creditors. @david is there any sort of grouping of small creditors who can highlight the human stories and loss behind the effect of these claims? or are you having to rely on Team Derby/MPs and Q?

Not sure human stories about their financial loss or the effect of these claims is going to reflect well on Derby County. Small local creditors are owed a substantial amount of money, and whether they get nothing or just the 25% back it really isn’t something that will play well. At best they are going to be 75% worse off than they should be.

Leave this to Q.

Can I just ask and perhaps @Brailsford Ram may know. Will the court hearing clear up the question as to whether the claims are “creditors” as they currently stand? Putting aside whether they are football creditors under EFL rules. Because surely if they are not creditors under statute they cannot be football creditors under EFL rules?

3 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Can’t agree. This would instantly legitimise their claim. That would be insane Jimbo. They would just say that Derby have accepted they “cheated” and paid compensation. Mediation as suggested by the EFL is just a posh way of saying you have to give the parasites some of f your money. Extortion. 

Exactly this. The EFL statement talks about reaching a settlement I.e agreeing an amount not determining if their claim is valid.

Wycombe and Middlesbrough are trying to blackmail us and the EFL are now blatantly complicit.

41 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

If you think about it Mel could sort this in 5 minutes. He drops the stadium price by 7 million to prospective new owners, that money pays off the blood sucking parasites and the takeover is good to go. But Mel's ego is as big as the Gibbon's so he would rather see the Rams go to the wall than end the feud he has with the joker. I hate the thought of Boro getting a penny but this could be resolved pretty quickly....

Whilst I agree with the underlying sentiment, in my view Boro (and Wycombe) should get nothing and be exposed as the leeches they are. Even though there is always a risk with any legal action, this is a matter I want Q now to take forward to the High Court and for their Counsel to fight like tigers to evidence that the claims are without merit and the EFL are not fit for purpose. 

Well the EFL are off the fence but not in a good way .

They have publicly said the Boro/Wycombe claims have validity .

Where we go from here I have no idea .

Buyers won’t want to swallow that .

If we have to pay off Boro and Wycombe then my word that sets a massive precedent.

The EFL-want all participants in the same room talking this through.

They must be having a laugh .

This is so serious it’s worse than Rolls Royce when Brian Clough helped to save the day. 

3 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Yes my concern is about violence , that is a real worry. The timing of this fixture is absolutely terrible. 

It’s not just violence. If we do anything to interrupt the game (as severely provoked as we are) such as a non violent pitch invasion, either on mass or frequently during the game, the club will undoubtedly be punished further. Maybe the police should request the game be postponed in the interests of civil order.

7 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Not sure human stories about their financial loss or the effect of these claims is going to reflect well on Derby County. Small local creditors are owed a substantial amount of money, and whether they get nothing or just the 25% back it really isn’t something that will play well. At best they are going to be 75% worse off than they should be.

Leave this to Q.

Oh but EFL already do this.. how we owe tens of millions of pounds . Very keen to stress this .. and to help their cronies get full whack of £7 m or whatever Efl is now touting for them on their behalf .

not so keen to help us get a buyer who could pay any of them off. 

6 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

It’s not just violence. If we do anything to interrupt the game (as severely provoked as we are) such as a non violent pitch invasion, either on mass or frequently during the game, the club will undoubtedly be punished further. Maybe the police should request the game be postponed in the interests of civil order.

How about blocking main roads into Middlesborough, taking action away from the stadium? I know the EFL makes rules up as they go along, but surely they can't punish the club for such actions?

12 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Strangely balanced and fact based article from The Mail there. Many have said it already, that statement last night makes the EFLs stance abundantly clear, they disagree with Quantuma’s stance the claims from the two clubs aren’t valid and aren’t football debts, therefore confirming they do believe them to be valid football debts. Asking those clubs, Mel Morris, an independent financier, HMRC and the admins to sit in a room and resolve it is unprecedented, those two clubs should have no say in how the future of Derby is resolved other than for their claims to be disproven legally, which this statement wreaks of the EFL trying to avoid. I think Quantuma should pursue it legally, we might be liquidated either way so make a stand I guess. It contradicts my earlier stance of resolving it and moving on but I genuinely think the EFL are panicking and trying to force the issue now. 

For me and i hate to say this .There are alot of keyboard warriors on this platform including me .

We have done nothing yes nothing that fans of other clubs wouldnt do . Yes we have turned up and put a capacity crowd in , yes we have written to our MP , yes we have marched not to far from our armchairs in Derby all the way to the ground .We are writing on this forum as a way of gettin rid of our anger .

What this needs is applied pressure to get a swift decision .

It needs an organised rally outside EFL head quarters whether they are there or not doesnt matter and preferably London HQ to get the coverage on the news . It needs around 5000 of us to get of our back sides and go with banners " who is charge of the efl parry or gibson "  it gets the question asked .When interviewed this is the first answer any fan should give to a tv or radio station .The police wont like having to spend money on watching a peaceful protest it ramps up the pressure . To me its shocking as fansbase this isnt organised by better folk than me and yes i would deffo go . But there has to be the promise of it being majorly supported its no use just 500 of us its needs a very big turnout . 

The match against middlebrough i think is not being postponed for one reason , the powers that be know the boro fans are going to goad our fans , you just know our fans are going to react as they are feeling the hurt and the anger more . As soon as we react , we will be the bad guys so it looks bad on us it falls into the efl's lap and gibsons to make Derby look bad . it deflects of any bad press that is coming the efl and gibsons way . 

As a fan base now we need to ramp up the pressure and march on the efl , if we all remain keyboard warriors or just willing to go on a sunday stroll with the promise of a game at the end of it then we will poss lose our club . 

3 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

The responsible commercial solution is for you to withdraw your claim.

Q aren’t going to talk to you because you’re not creditors. Claims don’t make you a creditor, a proven debt does. Same goes for Middle Borough. Please **** off and chase another ambulance you parasite. Better still, get the **** out of football altogether.

27 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Leave this to Q.

You are right. I want to have faith in Q but they are making me very nervous. However last night's statement shows us what they are dealing with. If only the real Q was battling for us! What a day - that statement, dad escaped in the night, pouring with rain and hubby didnt have enough miles to get to work and I am trying to find a quick charging point in Cambridge that is working and isnt taken. Is it 13th?

4 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Strangely balanced and fact based article from The Mail there. Many have said it already, that statement last night makes the EFLs stance abundantly clear, they disagree with Quantuma’s stance the claims from the two clubs aren’t valid and aren’t football debts, therefore confirming they do believe them to be valid football debts. Asking those clubs, Mel Morris, an independent financier, HMRC and the admins to sit in a room and resolve it is unprecedented, those two clubs should have no say in how the future of Derby is resolved other than for their claims to be disproven legally, which this statement wreaks of the EFL trying to avoid. I think Quantuma should pursue it legally, we might be liquidated either way so make a stand I guess. It contradicts my earlier stance of resolving it and moving on but I genuinely think the EFL are panicking and trying to force the issue now. 

To be fair, and nobody wants to be fair to the DM I know, but most of the reporting by DM on Derby over the last 2 years has been pretty accurate. Lots of fans weren’t keen to believe or accept what really was going on long before Administrators were appointed.