The Administration Thread

Boycie

10 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Feel free to use the ignore button rather than trying to bully me.....  

I asked you a polite question - if you consider that to be bullying then you’re obviously far too precious to be on here.

How about I make a suggestion? - rather than the vast majority of people in these forums having to put you on ignore, perhaps you could consider whether your behaviour is being deliberately provocative with the sole aim of winding people up? If you come to the conclusion that it is, then maybe take a little break? People’s mental health is genuinely being tested with the ongoing uncertainty, and while no-one expects everyone to be happy clappers, the constant stream of negativity from you and certain other vocal posters isn’t helping people cope and may well be doing genuine damage…We’re all more than aware of your views so there really is no need to keep on repeating yourself…

1 minute ago, Gaspode said:

I asked you a polite question - if you consider that to be bullying then you’re obviously far too precious to be on here.

How about I make a suggestion? - rather than the vast majority of people in these forums having to put you on ignore, perhaps you could consider whether your behaviour is being deliberately provocative with the sole aim of winding people up? If you come to the conclusion that it is, then maybe take a little break? People’s mental health is genuinely being tested with the ongoing uncertainty, and while no-one expects everyone to be happy clappers, the constant stream of negativity from you and certain other vocal posters isn’t helping people cope and may well be doing genuine damage…We’re all more than aware of your views so there really is no need to keep on repeating yourself…

Careful mate. That's cancel culture right there...

1 minute ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

I'll be honest I'm fully expecting something to say the deal is off or at the very least in doubt.

If it were in the bag it would have been done by now.

Shambles

Well I think it will be done but like I said before no small amount they are going to be careful I mean the banks transfear amounts kircher is.

2 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

I'll be honest I'm fully expecting something to say the deal is off or at the very least in doubt.

If it were in the bag it would have been done by now.

Shambles

Careful .......with a user name like that and mentioning Shambles , you could easily be despatched, hung and quartered ??

(Google Shambles for those who it went WOOSH to)

3 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

If it is (and it stops some of the pilchards posting their bull) then I’m all for it - though I think politely asking people to consider their behaviour isn’t really cancel culture at all…..

Come guys stop falling out yes stressful and I know it is hard but we all need to look after each other. I dont get jokes but that part of my learning differcults and autism.

So I am confuse .com

I can understand why Mr Kirchner hasn’t said anything today. There are a lot of very stressed Derby fans on twitter who just aren’t leaving him alone.

Plus it was a bank holiday around Europe yesterday and we have no idea if any of the 24 attorneys involved are having to moving money to European banks. People really need to calm down. 

I dread to think how many have sent him an abusive DM on twitter. Hopefully he will call some of them out like he did last time 

10 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

If it is (and it stops some of the pilchards posting their bull) then I’m all for it - though I think politely asking people to consider their behaviour isn’t really cancel culture at all…..

My comment was meant to be tongue in cheek. Should've added some emojis after it to make my point ?

I've got no issue with your comments at all