The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'm a bit surprised that everyone involved in this seems to have totally forgotten that there were a load of bank holidays this week.

All these serious business types couldn't have foreseen this as an issue? Come on...

Bear in mind that (according to Nixon) the target completion date was the end of last week, for good reasons as we see now. The EFL's last minute queries seems to be the event that prevented completion last week, which is why they're now having to complete during what is in all practical terms a two day week. 

Ask anyone who is regularly involved in takeovers - late queries from lawyers are probably the most common cause of shifting completion dates. 

Don't worry - it's happening. 

30 minutes ago, Topram said:

After the admin said it would be done today are they going to miss another deadline  

How many more times? It’s not a deadline, it’s an expectation. Are many folk calling out CK for “missing a deadline” because he expected it yesterday?

I don’t have a lot of respect for, or faith in, the administrators but without knowing what’s actually going on and why expectations haven’t been met in the past (let’s keep our powder dry on this one until the end of the day) it’s impossible to know who to blame.

Knowing full well we probably won't hear anything until later this evening (23:59) won't stop me refreshing my phone and laptop all day in a two pronged attack.  C'mon CK, rise and shine, Twitter awaits. I know you've got that message drafted already. Just hit send.