The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

Abhorrent is course, these death threats. But also, so stupid. They should be saying “please will you sign one last cheque?”

If they are real they're terrible but the police statement indicates they surround a man in his sixties driving his car and being followed by another car. I wonder if there's any more to it than that. If they had any more information to help them identify the people concerned they would be looking to make an arrest(s) or a very robust appeal for information rather than cursory press releases. It's not as if their witness has a reliable reputation for telling the truth anymore. I really do wonder.

I'm in my sixties and several men in cars have followed me when out driving this afternoon and if the national press reports of a few weeks ago had any substance has he not surrounded himself with his own private security team? I wonder who leaked that one to the journos? Could it be the same person who tried to dish the dirt on Sam Rush to the media before Mel ended up fully settling Sam's claim with him out of court.

I'm glad I haven't been handed this can of worms to investigate. It sounds a bit of a conundrum.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

4 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

If they are real they're terrible but the police statement indicates they surround a man in his sixties driving is car and being followed by another car. I wonder if there's any more to it than that. If they had any more information to help them identify the people concerned they would be looking to make an arrest(s) or a very robust appeal for information rather than cursory press releases. It's not as if their witness has a reliable reputation for telling the truth anymore. I really do wonder.

I'm in my sixties and several men in cars have followed me when out driving this afternoon and if the national press reports of a few weeks ago had any substance has he not surrounded himself with his own private security team? I wonder who leaked that one to the journos? Could it be the same person who tried to dish the dirt on Sam Rush to the media before Mel ended up fully settling Sam's claim with him out of court.

I'm glad I haven't been handed this can of worms to investigate. It sounds a bit of conundrum.

Spot on Brailsford, I was followed a few months back, In broad daylight, I kept looking in my interior mirror and he's still there, I pulled up and got out of my car, I then realised it was my Brother who I was towing.

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

The bloke drives a Maclaren P1 ffs! 

put ya foot down pops!! 

It was a Ferrari when I went. 

I suppose he can't afford the petrol now, and he used to charge the Tesla with an extension lead from the ticket office, which is no longer an option. 

I bet he creeps around the discount supermarkets now, using the free 30 minute charge while buying a potato at each one.

9 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Q should never be employed ever again. 

I can’t comment on Q but it seems blindingly obvious that there have always been 2 factors that any buyer would need to right at the very start before bidding. 

1) The stadium. What Mr Morris wants for it as a straight purchase or if that is too costly what monthly lease charge would he accept for say a 5/10 year tenure 

2) what is the debt and what percentage of that debt is the buyer required to cover for the club to continue with its current status .. I.e. carry on in what ever league we are in with a lower figure and a minus 15 deduction.

All the above are empirical, clear, definable figures. Additionally I can’t see how an Admin can even offer the club for sale or a buyer bid for it unless the stadium issue was nailed down before the process even started. 

This whole situation stinks to high heaven. I can’t help thinking MSD’s involvement needs looking at. The loans to the admin, the security on the stadium, deals with Mel as an individual. The debt from them attached to the club prior to admin.

Their fingers are in literally all the pies. They have the Club, The Admins and Mel all under their shadow. .. yet not a word is heard from them. ? 

5 hours ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Well done on ignoring everything that's been said on the matter but restating the silly old cliche once more.

Ashley isn't at the stage of 'getting rich' , he's well beyond that. It simply doesn't apply. Once you reach a certain amount of wealth it becomes almost inconsequential.

You could say that every single person who has ever bought or invested in a football club is a terrible businessman if you just blanketedly apply the cliche. On that basis why not chuck in an extra fee million to secure the deal as quicky as possible? Bit late to start being a good businessman.

Nobody is going to say "Multi-Billionaire Mike Ashley paid £40m for Derby when he could have got them for £35m? Oh my, why's he chucking money about like it's going out of fashion. He must be a terrible businessman."

?

Well if your theory us right, about rich businessmen being prepared to pay well over the value, why has somone not bought Mels over priced trainset then?

Guess its because your talking rubbish.....

Edited by RAM1966

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

It was a Ferrari when I went. 

I suppose he can't afford the petrol now, and he used to charge the Tesla with an extension lead from the ticket office, which is no longer an option. 

I bet he creeps around the discount supermarkets now, using the free 30 minute charge while buying a potato at each one.

Can you buy single potatoes? 

Figured this thread needed some light relief ? 

10 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Well if your theory us right, about rich businessmen being prepared to pay well over the value, why has somone not bought Mels over priced trainset then?

Absolutely this, it's not that difficult to understand.

12 minutes ago, jono said:

I can’t comment on Q but it seems blindingly obvious that there have always been 2 factors that any buyer would need to right at the very start before bidding. 

1) The stadium. What Mr Morris wants for it as a straight purchase or if that is too costly what monthly lease charge would he accept for say a 5/10 year tenure 

2) what is the debt and what percentage of that debt is the buyer required to cover for the club to continue with its current status .. I.e. carry on in what ever league we are in with a lower figure and a minus 15 deduction.

All the above are empirical, clear, definable figures. Additionally I can’t see how an Admin can even offer the club for sale or a buyer bid for it unless the stadium issue was nailed down before the process even started. 

This whole situation stinks to high heaven. I can’t help thinking MSD’s involvement needs looking at. The loans to the admin, the security on the stadium, deals with Mel as an individual. The debt from them attached to the club prior to admin.

Their fingers are in literally all the pies. They have the Club, The Admins and Mel all under their shadow. .. yet not a word is heard from them. ? 

Yes but I have to admit to being pleasantly surprised with the speed of the process now that the preferred bidder has been announced. ?

28 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Says the attention seeking clown. 

It could very easily be argued that Kirchner is  looking to pay 'over the value' with figures between 25 and 45 million considering the ridiculous state Mel's left it in. There's no requirement for him to pay out enough to avoid the -15 points next season, that's his choice - he could get it far cheaper than that, like Ashley is trying to do.

Most football chairman get into the game knowing that it's potentially going to be a money trap, plenty of them lose money hand over fist and have to bail the club out via loans, guarantees, write-offs and other tricks especially in the Championship where clubs are recording massive losses. 

The only person taking rubbish is the one throwing out clichés that don't fit and thinking it wins them an argument. 

Edited by Coconut's Beard

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

I wonder who reported that to SSN tricky one ?

I followed the same car for about 4 miles on my way to work this morning looks like I going to be expecting a knock on the door from the old bill any time soon then 

49 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Q should never be employed ever again. 

that Middlesboro fan who was on here, with his horrible 'what about Bournemouth?' thing. One thing he said which was just a bit chilling was that we had the worst administrators in the world.

They will never get another football gig that's for sure  

7 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Why hasn’t anyone posted the Q statement? Or have I missed it? I don’t know how to do it. ?‍♂️?‍♂️

It's in the daily updates thread.