The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

The BBC tend to have a bit more (A BIT) more credit than the newspaper men I suppose ? 

It's all crap. How will we be funded for the rest of the season? By one of the bidders. But we can't let them take over without proving funds. It doesn't make sense.

5 minutes ago, TheSlate said:

Basically need every man woman and child screaming "F the EFL and their rotten vendetta for 90 mins" or maybe something that would better fit a tune. 

I think it’s going to start getting toxic in that way now. I hope it doesn’t distract from the great job our management and team are doing trying to get us out of this. However maybe that’s what the EFL want, anything to derail us. God I hope we stay up and stick two fingers up to these ? 

Never really bought into the EFL having a vendetta BUT I may be changing my opinion. Get the distinct impression they don't think Derby have quite suffered enough. 

-21pts isn't punish enough. They will do everything they possibly can to delay us being able to name PB as they want to see the pain of selling players and going down with a whimper.

Only scenario I can see Jagielka contract cancellation is because EFL have revoked his player registration with us, remembering he was able to sign because Bielik and CKR injured, which they aren't anymore,  the mtg yesterday must have worried the EFL that we are seriously close to running out of funds and rejecting player bids has riled them.

I'm still hopeful he can play tomorrow and it's mis communication with the extension. 

Beeb saying no PB announcement yet again..... Quantuma have to come out and explain what the hell is going on.

Edited by Rich84
Spelling

Just now, TexasRam said:

I think it’s going to start getting toxic in that way now. I hope it doesn’t distract from the great job our management and team are doing trying to get us out of this. However maybe that’s what the EFL want, anything to derail us. God I hope we stay up and stick two fingers up to these ? 

So far I think the siege mentality is working. 

But there is also so much the players can do if we are not allowed to retain even existing players who were signed as free agents then the EFL will surely start to affect our performances on the pitch and not in a good way.   

7 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Paula Abdul

Ben Affleck

Andre Agassi

Christina Aguilera

Jessica Alba

Lily Allen

Pedro Almodóvar 

Fernando Alonso

Gillian Anderson

Jennifer Anniston

Fatty Arbuckle

Jane Asher

Roman Atkinson 

David Attenborough 

Steve Austin

No, sorry. He's not in my agenda.

Is Roman Atkinson, Rowan Atkinsons Italian half brother?

11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Why do they ? - we finish the season or we don’t - the administrators are in charge of what happens to the business 

The league will want assurances as if Derby go out of business it would mean consequences for the league, other clubs, fixtures, staff at the club, players etc. The league need to know Derby can complete the season. 

53 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

All of these different rumours flying about cannot be good for anyone. Unlike others, I think Rooney should not be answering questions on administration but rather keep his focus on the pitch. After-all that is all Rooney should be focusing on as he can't bring us out of administration or work behind the scenes on it. You do get the feeling that if a takeover does not happen immediately then players will simply have to be sold to maintain cashflow and keep us going. 

Totally agree and interviewer should stop asking him about it.