The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Very commendable, but their season tickets are only £198

£8.60 per game

Blimey! It's £15 at Alfreton Town tomorrow. 

Just on season tickets, there are an awful lot of us Rams season ticket holders who haven't paid a penny for their home football in over two years and I think will be more than willing to pay the same rate to help get the club back on its feet again after what it's been through.

It's more likely to be the casual fans who vote with their feet.

10 minutes ago, angieram said:

Blimey! It's £15 at Alfreton Town tomorrow. 

Just on season tickets, there are an awful lot of us Rams season ticket holders who haven't paid a penny for their home football in over two years and I think will be more than willing to pay the same rate to help get the club back on its feet again after what it's been through.

It's more likely to be the casual fans who vote with their feet.

I think Mickleover are due to play DC United very soon - I believe the price is £12 and they are expecting about 2000 to attend 

35 minutes ago, Ramifications said:

Bradford City are averaging a very impressive 15,255 in League 2 this year. Just saying. ?

Thanks for the clarification and for saying just saying….otherwise there would have been some confusion as to who said it ??

5 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

So they will select the Pb by the end of the week , ie Sunday, but they just won’t tell anyone. 

What’s the point?  They’re under no obligation to, and besides, with EFL’s track record, it’s probably best to discuss things with them first. 
… and anyway, Monday’s update did only mention they’d SELECT at the end of the week, not announce!  

It's news. It's news that can be taken as potentially positive. It's news that can hopefully move the club forward.

I'm sure we will have leaks tonight from the usual suspects in the media telling us who is in and who is out.

Finger crossed everyone. Is this the first green shoot?