The Administration Thread

Boycie

42 minutes ago, Topram said:

The fact it says select and not announce says it all

40 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Slim to none 

37 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

The odds are evens, even if evens sounds odd.

I agree 100%. I have little faith at the moment afterall how many times have we heard it before? Hopefully they stick to this one and select their preferencial bidder and share it with us fans.

5 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I agree 100%. I have little faith at the moment afterall how many times have we heard it before? Hopefully they stick to this one and select their preferencial bidder and share it with us fans.

What consequences do Quantuma face if they consistently fail to deliver on the timescales which they've set themselves?

Cynically one could say it's in their interests to spin things out as long as they can as they then maximise their charges. 

8 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

What consequences do Quantuma face if they consistently fail to deliver on the timescales which they've set themselves?

Cynically one could say it's in their interests to spin things out as long as they can as they then maximise their charges. 

It is not in their interest to fail in such a high profile appointment and look professionally incompetent though. I am going to be incredibly optimistic and say this week is it!!??

51 minutes ago, voyager1 said:

The Derby Dons with concrete cows as the mascot sound even worse.

Aberdeenshire Rams it is then. You lot will just have to come up here, for a change of scenery!

The Aberdeen Dons have at least 4 mascots, Angus The Bull, Ronnie The Ram, Donny The Sheep and Si The Seagul.

And I'm sure they had a mascot for the girls previously, Ewie the Ewe or Dolly The Sheep or something, but she seems to have dissapeared off the internet. Must have been involved in a serious mascot scandal, maybe @CWC1983 can explain.

24 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

The height of in competence being setting your own criteria and targets then failing to meet them!

22 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Aberdeenshire Rams it is then. You lot will just have to come up here, for a change of scenery!

The Aberdeen Dons have at least 4 mascots, Angus The Bull, Ronnie The Ram, Donny The Sheep and Si The Seagul.

And I'm sure they had a mascot for the girls previously, Ewie the Ewe or Dolly The Sheep or something, but she seems to have dissapeared off the internet. Must have been involved in a serious mascot scandal, maybe @CWC1983 can explain.

Nowt to do with me, honest.........pretty sure it was Ewie. 

I'm heading home for a long weekend on Thursday, I'll do some investigating ? while supping some Tennants in town.